Wonderful

East POV

After Nzuri and Blaze left, I was all alone in this big house, again. It was getting kind of tiring, but I'm glad tomorrow I won't be alone for awhile. I got up before going to one of my hidden places in the house. I have about 3 of them. I have hidden cameras all around my place and extra security hidden also, along with hidden weapons. plus 2 vicious ass Pits. Half of the stuff I had, you couldn't even know they were there unless I told you. I had to keep my guard up at all times. I walked in the room and lit up a blunt and decided to watch the interview with Nzuri over again. I paused it as she was beginning to talk. Little mama had a story to tell, but I wasn't the type of nigga to hear it. She was beautiful in my eyes though and I rarely say that about females. Honestly, I don't know why I hired her, but every other female there was a Thot with a capital T and sometimes my little sisters be over here and I don't want a hoe with her skin showing around my sisters, Nzuri looked almost angel like and I didn't hear her name in the streets. I heard my doorbell ringing and I chose to ignore it, because Blaze would have snuck in and I rarely have visitors. Every female I ever encountered I always went to her place, I don't even spend money on these hoes. I can't have these crazy ass females knowing where I lay my head. After ignoring the doorbell for 3 mins I realized they wasn't going anywhere, so I just went to open it.

"Boy! Next time I come here to see your ass and you don't open up this door, You gone have a well whooped ass."

"I'm sorry mama, I didn't know it was you." My mother just looked at me and walked directly in the house.. MY HOUSE

"Well just come on in..."

"Boy hush. I raised you, You my son. I'll come in wherever and whenever I please." She said while taking a look around

"What's up ma? What's wrong?!"

"Oh nothing nothing. I was just in the neighborhood and decided I'd stop by and see you." She said smiling nervously. My mother was a really bad liar, I seen right through that little act she had.

"Hmm.. That's nice ma, Considering you live an hour and a half away from hereee you couldn't have been justtt 'In the Neighborhood' So wassup" I questioned her while folding my arms and leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I wanted to have a family dinner this coming Sunday. I wanted everyone around while I make a really big announcement."

My face got serious as I thought of things that were wrong with her "Ma you good? Talk to me."

"Oh Honey I'm fine, There's no bad news.. I just wanted to share something good with you guys as a group." She said smiling, She was a little too happy about something, and I wanted to get to the bottom of them.

"Mhmm, Ight ma, I'll be there, what time?" As soon as I said that her eyes glistened. Seeing her happy was the reason I trapped so hard, my mother was beautiful and young, You would think she was around my age looking like a young Diana Ross.

"Ohhh GREAT! And at 3 sharp. Don't be late." She said while giving me a hug and a kiss "I love you Son. Be safe"

"Always ma" She smiled at me and then left. I really wanted to know what this announcement was. I hope it was worth it to be around my sometimey ass family.