4 Walls

*Dave POV*
It's been 2 weeks since I've seen or spoke with Nzuri. I keep calling her and her phone goes straight to voicemail.

I know I messed around and said some things I shouldn't have, but I felt like she was outta pocket accusing Sariya of doing something as low as faking the DNA results.

"I'm sorry but the number you have dialed -"

I hung up hearing The voicemail for what felt like the thousandth time already. I sighed rubbing my hands down my face.

"East! Can you puhlease do something about this crybaby ass child."

Sariya came in the living room shoving a hollering Amani in my arms.

"Yo Rie don't handle her like that!"

I exclaimed before rocking my daughter. She calmed down almost instantly and began to fall asleep. I smiled.

She looked nothing like me, but she looked a lot like Sariya so I figured she took most of her genes.

"She just wanted her daddy" I squeaked in a baby voice. I saw Sariya roll her eyes out the corner of my eye. She always had a fucking attitude.

"Yeah. Whatever. Anywhoo. I'm finna go out."
I looked at her and waved her off. It's Thursday. Tf do you have to be on a Thursday? Sariya had came home with me the day she was able to leave the hospital. She had nowhere else to go and because she had my child I allowed her to stay here in one of my guest bedrooms but she was always up to some sneaky shit. She would do weird shit like take phone calls outside and leave at weird times of the night and didn't come back until the next morning.

I didn't really care because our relationship was strictly because of our daughter but Sariya barely took care of Amani she was always with me or with my moms. I didn't wanna call her a bad mother but was partying really more important then something you gave life to?

I nodded my head at her, "Yeah ight" I spoke while laying my daughter in her rocker and leaning back on the couch. I was stressed out and I needed my baby to come bring me back to life, but I'm afraid I fucked that up this time.

I heard Sariya's heels getting closer to me. "Yunno.. I can make you forget all about her" she seductively whispered in my ear. She climbed on top of me and began kissing all over me. Ian gone lie and say It didn't feel good cause ian had a nut since I fucked Nzuri's brains out, but this didn't feel like Nzuri she didn't sound like her neither.

Sariya began rubbing over my manhood and it was hard to fight temptation , but I admit I gave in. She moved to kiss me and When our lips touched I saw something that scared me half to death.
"HELP ME ! PLEASE DAVE HELP ME!"
I opened my eyes quick and pushed Sariya off me.

"Dave what the hell!" She screamed. I ignored her, I couldn't get that vision out of my head. I hated to say it but every time I got around Sariya I got a bad feeling. A feeling that wouldn't ease up until she was out of my sight. This isn't the first time, but every time Sariya touched me, I would see premonitions of Nzuri being locked up somewhere beaten and bloody.

Shit scared me that's also the reason why I was so ready to see if she was okay. Both my brain and my heart needed to know she was okay because if she wasn't then neither was I.