Fed Up

East POV

I woke up from hearing noise downstairs, thinking to myself that someone must have me DAVE EAST fucked up, who in their right mind would try to break into my shit. I grabbed one of my guns from one of my many hiding places and snuck downstairs to see wassup. The noise brought me right to the kitchen 'So first the nigga break in. Now he wanna eat my groceries, Oh I'm on ya ass' I thought as I snuck up behind the nigga who was rummaging in my refrigerator I pointed the gun to his head and spoke loudly "Yo! Who tf are you and you better give me a legit answer before I let off lead in yo ass." As soon as the perp turned around I was met face to face with my homeboy since diaper days Travis, but we called him " Blaze" just because his ass liked fire. "Say nigga.. You was gone shoot me" His ass had the nerve to ask me with a mouth full of food, MY FOOD! "Man how your ass get in my house and are those my last box of Cinammon Pop-tarts?!"
"My dude don't een worry about that, what you need to worry bout is cleaning up this damn big ass house of yours." Blaze said as he stepped over a big pile of clothes just to get to the couch. I looked around seeing what he was saying was true, It did need cleaning, the house was getting dusty and I barely was here anymore, all I came here for was to eat, shower, sleep, and bounce Most of my time was spent at the trap coming up with ways to make more money. Now I'm not no dumb nigga, I'm quite the opposite. I graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA, went to college for business and Management and graduated sum·ma cum lau·de I only stayed in the streets because it was fast money and that's what my mother needed at the time even though she was disappointed in the life I lived, she never said anything because it paid the bills where her and my two little sisters laid their head. It wasn't like my older brother Jermaine was doing anything to help with his bum ass and he's the one with the big time job. "Yea man I know. I just haven't had time to do it yet. I'm too busy at the trap and this house too big I just can't find the time."
"Mannn bruh this house needs a women's touch, yo ass ain't gone make it shine worth shit." He smartly said while taking a bite of MY POPTARTS. He truly had me fucked up, but once again he was right, the right women could make any place shine "I'll print out some fliers and post them around I guess."
"Yea just make sure whoever you hire be ugly" I looked at him with the ' really nigga' face "What??" he continued "Yunno if HOE-Riya catch a fine ass chick over here she gone pop off some shit and I'll be glad to set her ass and her oily ass weave on fire." He leaned back like the shit he said was normal, like niggas just out here setting people on fire. And her name was Sariya, we wasn't serious, but she was a lil shawty I fw from time to time. I kept her around because the head was good, but the pussy was not, but hey a nut is a nut. I threw a pillow at his ass seeing he was finna fall asleep with a gummy bear in his mouth "Man bring yo ass on. Wanna be eating up people groceries and shit we got stuff to do."

"Like what nigga, all the product out on the streets."

"Like buying me some more pop tarts, bring yo hoe ass on." I shouted before getting in my Audi and pulling off. His ass finna make me have a long day.