Breaking Free

*Nzuri POV*

I managed to tie up the guards and thought about my next move.

"Fuck!" I said in a loud whisper. "What am I doing?!"

I started to cry before getting my shit together. Now was not the time to wallow.

I thought of something. I ran to the guards and searched them for phones.

I found one but by his fat ass falling on it, it cracked and the screen was out.

I tried the other one and he began to wake up.

"Hm. What the fuck is-"

*WHACK*

I slapped him with the butt of the gun knocking him back unconscious.

"Speak when spoken to!" I said. "The disrespect." I rolled my eyes.

I finally found his phone and I dialed the only number I could think of because it was so easy.

The only problem was. I knew this person didn't answer numbers he didn't know because he thought the police were disguised as telemarketers.

I dialed the number and it went to voicemail.

"Please please " I begged. I called again.

"Stop sending the fucking phone to voicemail and answer!" I called once more. It picked up.

"If y'all don't stop calling me about a fucking car warranty Ion even own a fucking car! imma come burn up all of y'all! Tf is wrong wi-"

"Blaze! Blaze please !" I cried out.

*Dave POV*

I stopped laughing at Blaze cussing out the telemarketers when his face turned concerned.

"Nzuri?!" He spoked rising up.

I sprung up.

"Yo trace that shit." I tapped Wes.

"Yo keep her on the line for 20 seconds or else imma lose her."

I took the phone from Blaze.

"Nzuri baby are you okay?!" I could hear her crying.

She was talking a lot but it all seemed to be one big word.

"Nzuri where are you I'm coming for you babygirl." She began to hyperventilate.

"I don't knowww Dave I'm soo scared. And th-the baby I just- I cant-"

She was having a panic attack.

"Nzuri listen mama you gotta breath for me okay? Take deep breaths I'm right here I'm not going nowhere.."

*Nzuri POV*

"You hear me love?! I'm not going nowhere I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna bring you home. Just stay there and don't-"