Forever & A Day

*Nzuri POV*

"Dave! I will not be walking down the aisle while I'm 8 months pregnant."

I said to him while rolling my eyes and rubbing my now balloon stomach.

He sighed and stepped in front of me,

"But babe.. Just think, after you have the baby, We won't have time to actually get anything done for the wedding. I'm actually ready for you to be Mrs. East.
Let these hoes know who the real queen is." He challenged while gripping my hands.

I thought about it long and hard , But then decided that he was right, plus, This way, My baby would be able to walk down the aisle with me and I kinda liked that idea.
...
Looking into the row of loved ones that came to see me I began to get teary eyed, I remember a specific time in my life where I had no one, Now I'm surronded by love and That makes me feel powerful.

"Ms. Nzuri?" The preacher said

"Uh, Yes?"

"Ms. Nzuri. I asked, Do you take this man, David East , To become your lawfully wedded husband?"

I opened my mouth to speak but was unable to due to the fact that I wanted to save this moment.

"I do." I said smiling.

"David East Do You- "

"I DO!" He said excitedly interrupting the preacher and earning a laugh from everyone.

"Forever and a day." He said holding out his pinky.

I laughed,

"Forever and a day" I replied back.

" By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Dave was dang near swallowing my tongue I just knew we was Finna get nasty tonight. Pregnant or not.

"HA ! GAAAY" I heard Blaze say before Shanta threw her bouquet of flowers at his head.

"Ight man that's enough get off my sista nie."

I felt Chris coming in between us before I turned and gave him a hug. I was glad to have my brother back in my life considering he just got out of a 6 month Coma.

I was afraid he wasn't going to make it, but here he is still going strong with his new gf Kataleya.

I thought their relationship was cute and I knew I would be getting a niece or nephew soon.

"Okay time for the bride to throw the bouquetttt" my mom sung.

She did an amazing job planning my wedding because between this and the baby I was honestly stressed out.

I turned my back and threw the flowers over my head then turned back to see who would catch them. It looked to be going towards Shanta before the flowers caught on fire and she dropped them.

Everyone looked around and saw Blaze with a air freshener can and lighter.
"Gotta be quicker then that." He said before walking away.

Everyone enjoyed their food and we laughed and danced the night away. I was truly happy.

*2 Years Later*

I am PROUD to say that I am still Mrs. David East. The boys have gotten out of the game and are businessmen with different kinds of stores and clubs all around the world.

Shanta has found her son and he is living with her and her FIANCÉ Travis (Aka BLAZE)!

My brother and his WIFE Kataleya are on their 3rd child. They have opened up a community center to help people on the streets and kids who are in need of something safe to do after school and he has sports team for different age groups. Most of the girls that were in captivity with us volunteer there.

I am very close to my mom now . There isn't a day that goes by that I don't speak to her.

Me, Kat, and Shanta have a girls night once a week to take a break from work and the kids.

Speaking of kids, I am once again pregnant with our 3rd child.

I say 3 because Amani is now officially apart of our family, Sariya left her on our doorstep a couple months after we got married saying how she couldn't do this and gave up her parental rights.

We officially adopted her a year after, We are now the proud Parents of a 2 year old Kamari Amir East. We call him "Kae" because of his initials.

Me and Dave are still going strong and I have my own business called "Shout" where women who are battered and abused come to learn how to defend themselves or just plain out talk about their feelings.

Everything in life is going just as it should be and to think all of this happened because I was his maid. Almost as if, I was MADE FOR HIM.

~ The End ~