And An End

•Nzuri POV•
-The Next Morning-
I woke up from hearing crunching next to me, but I didn't open my eyes hoping it'll go away. But it seems like it was getting louder. I tried to move from the sofa, but I realized something big was holding me. I started to panic until I looked down and saw that East was holding me sleeping while I was on top of him. Memories from last night flooded back to me. After he kissed me we stayed up all night talking and then decided to watch Finding Dory, He cuddled with me because it was cold, but neither one of us felt like getting up to turn on the heater. I smiled seeing East sleep. He looked mean even in his sleep, but even then he was sexy as'h.
"Yo, you mad weird staring at my dawg and shit" I jumped hearing a voice beside me, but relaxed when I saw that it was only Travis eating some Doritos.
"Travis! You scared me.. How did you get in?"
He shrugged and continued eating his chips while cutting on the TV. I tried getting up without waking East, but that was an epic fail because we both ended up falling on the floor due to me trying to roll off without him. The bad thing is, his body fell on top of mine and he was much bigger. I heard Travis laughing before looking up to see East wiping his eyes. "Damn Shorty! If you wanted to get up all ya had to do was wake a nigga." East said while still on top of me, I guess he noticed me turning red because he hopped up. "My bad. Extra body weight." He said before helping me up.
"Sorry. You were sleeping peacefully. I didn't wanna wake you up" I stated as we stared into each others eyes, then we heard crunching again and heard Travis loud ass voice.
"Tf y'all gone do kiss? I'm in a damn halmart movie or something?! Romantic ass niggas" he said as he walked into the kitchen for like the 3rd time.
"Um. I was wondering if I could invite my best friend over. I haven't seen her since I started and we've both been busy I just wanna spend some time with her. We'll even leave if you want us to" I was jabbering on and on before he stopped me "Y'all good. Y'all can chill here. Travis already here so we can go in the movie room and watch something. I have Firestick so we can watch anything." He said nonchalantly as the doorbell rung
"Good! Because she was already on her way" I laughed before going to open it only to be met by Sariya.
"Damn you opening the doors now? You must really be the maid" she pushed past me before going upstairs to Dave's room. Right after she arrived, Shanta came and her and I was in my room talking about what happened between me and East last night.
"Bitch you ain't get no dick? You lame asf. You betta have that nigga undercover like James Bond before another hoe get to him. Then we gone have to blow up some shit." I laughed because she was silly, but I told her about the movie idea and she was all down for it. On our way down to tell the boys we were going to get snacks we heard Sariya moaning and screaming like someone was killing her "Ohh Yesss daddy right there!". I felt played. I know we wasn't going to rush into anything after that kiss, but I didn't think he would be getting some so early and around me. It made me so confused. I looked up and Shanta and Travis were both looking at me with sad eyes as if they knew what I was thinking, but I shrugged it off. "Travis this is my best friend Shanta. Shanta this is Travis Dave's best friend" they looked at each other and you could hear drums beating... Unless that was the sound of the headboard in Dave's room, anyway they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. "Um Travis, can you give us a ride to go get the snacks. Shanta caught an uber here. She's spending the night."
"No prob Sis, Let's ride."
-30 Mins Later -
We were back from the store and A beautiful lady who resembles Diana Ross was walking up to the door.
"Hey Mama" Travis said, for him to be her son she looks fairly young.

"Hello Trav honey, how are you?"

"I'm great ma, yunno can't complain." At that moment she noticed us standing in the back

"Who are these two beautiful Ladies?" She asked,

He pointed at Shanta first "Ma this my future Shanta. I just met her today, but she's gonna be ya daughter-in-law" Shanta blushed as she went to shake His mother's hand

"Hello. I'm Shanta. Not to be rude, but you guys look nothing alike. He takes after his father?" she asked politely with a smile.

"Oh no Honey. I'm not his real mother, but I've adopted him when he was very little. Him and David have been friends since playground days. I'm David's mother Helen" I didn't know why I didn't connect the dots earlier, they are almost identical.

"Uh ma, this Nzuri. The In House Maid I was telling you about." She looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

"I've been dying to meet you. David's finally has someone he can count on. For the house of course, but I can tell there will be something much more going on. He lights up when he talks about you.",

"Oh Mrs. Brewster, I'm flattered, but I'm afraid David's already taken". She looked at me and rose her eyebrows

"HoeRiya in there?" she looked at Travis and he nodded his head.
"Well. Let a mother make her entrance."

As soon as we got in, it's like all the cleaning that I have done was for nothing. There were clothes mostly hers everywhere and chip bags and soda cans everywhere.
Sariya was walking around in Dave's shirt and stopped when she saw Mrs. Brewster.
"Mamaaaa hiiii" she walked up to Mrs. Brewster with open arms

"uhuh Hoe don't touch me." Mrs. Brewster said while giving her the hand.

"DAVID BREWSTER IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN HERE BY THE TIME I COUNT TO ONE. YOU WILL HAVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS YOUR GRANDKIDS WILL BE SHITTING SNEAKERS... ON-" By the time she got finished her was already running down the stairs. It's funny how a woman can put fear in a man.

"Yes Ma'am." He said

"Explain to me why this place looks like a pig sty and I have learned that Ms. Nzuri here has just cleaned it. And why is Hoe-Riya walking around in your clothes like she doesn't have her own, which I am sure she has sucked her way- I mean worked her way to get them.

"Ma, Me and Riya just chillen and Nzuri a maid that's what she gets paid to d-" David's mother slapped him so hard you would think she was hitting a baseball for a home run.

"Don't. You. EVER. Disrespect a woman" Then she looked at Riya "Well, A good woman." She continued, I know that hit pretty hard for East because his face soften up and he apologized to both me and his mother and began cleaning.

"Now young lady." She pointed to Sariya. "I understand you made half of this mess. It's only fair you clean half. Pick up your belongings and afterwards please leave these premises"

Sariya scoffed and looked at Dave "Babe are you gonna let her-"

"Finish that sentence and you won't have any hands to hold pipe with baby girl" Travis said while acting like he was cleaning his gun. Sariya cleared her throat and left gracefully.

"Now that that trash is taken out. I came to remind my sons of my Dinner that I am having tomorrow, but seeing as if I met you two, you guys are also apart of the family. It would be really dear to me if you gals could attend. You can meet my daughters. Their 20 and full of excitement. I'm sure all of you will get along fine."

Me and Shanta both nodded. It was fun being around Mrs. Brewster, "Of course we'll be there." I said while giving her a hug and she left along with Travis and Shanta who seemed to have disappeared.

I began to walk upstairs not before hearing my name being called by East "I'm-" I cut him off
"It's okay. I'm used to it" I said not looking back. I laid in my bed and decided to take a nap, I'm not so interested in a movie anymore.