Operation: Stalking Kaito!!

A few days after~

Kaito's POV

For some reason, I felt like I was being watched. Everytime during break or lunch, I felt like there was soeone staring at me. Weird. Maybe I was just seeing things? 

But, today I saw a long strand of light blue hair near my desk. Was that Miku stalking me? I heard her from Len. It seems like he thought of her as 'interesting'. I don't know...

There was also this girl called Meiko, who was bothering me a lot. I don't know how to say it, but she's been hanging around for a while. I don't understand. She talks to me, but I don't follow the conversation that much. She always comes up and tries to grab my arm, but I keep sliding away. I want to tell her to stop, but I don't want to hurt her feelings.

One day~

I was walking into the classroom in the morning. Everybody were talking about there regular topics. I stood in the front of the room, doing my class duties, which was cleaning the blackboard.

During that time, Meiko came in and said, "Ohiyo~ Kaito-kun~!"

Meiko had short brown hair that goes to her chin, and brownish redish eyes. She ran towards me, and wrapped her arm around mine.

"Hey~ Today, I want you to take me home~" She said seducively in front of the class.

"..." I blinked. "I'm sorry, and no offense, I don't think my bike has any space." 

She reddened up. "I-I!!"

The whole class laughed. Then, she ran out., flustered and angry.

Did I say something wrong?

Meiko's POV

Arrg!!!! That fool!!!! Made fun of me at the class!!! I was giving him a huge chance!!!

I fumed down the hallway.

Hmph!!! He's slow on these relationships... That guy is the first boy that I have ever met not fallen for me!!!

I am perfect! I deserved to be loved. I don't particularly love that clueless guy, but when he fall in love with me, I would be satisfied!

Yet..!!!

Miku's POV

Rin was going to die.

Well, to be clearer, she was going to die from laughter.

After that scene, she was laughing and laughing and her face was all red. I have a feeling that she was going to burst.That small scene was pretty funny, but...

If Meiko can't do it, I definetley have no chance. Plus, Meiko still likes Kaito...

Maybe I should give up?

I looked at Rin.

She faceplanted on the desk, and was shaking.

"Uh... Rin...? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah.... Haha!!! I'm okay...." She panted.

I laughed silently. Once she calmed down, she looked at me.

"You gotta work hard!!!" She said.

"I think I should give up..." I said blankly, looking outside.

"I won't let you, Ms. Depression!"

"Rin..."

"Don't be so depressed. It would get you no where."

"But, I can't beat her!!!"

"Well, maybe, if you try hard you can beat her!!"

"But how??!!"

"Here." She said. "I noticed that Meiko gets too close to Kaito, and she is freaking him out."

"..."

"So all you need to do right now, is to get into the 'friend zone'!" She said.

"But, how?"

"Just talk to him from time to time. Make up some reasonable excuses, to talk to him. Come on! Anything can work out." She cheered.

"And... How do you know it's going to work?" I asked.

"Oh. I saw my brother do it plenty of times." She answered.