Help

Okay~! I had a huge writer's block at first, but then after this, I only need to counter small writer's block!!! :D Sorry if it's kind of weird, but you know... >w>

Anyways, I want to write some new stories~ Like... Crossovers!!! :D I can write those~ If you have any ideas, please comment down there~ OvO

=============================================================================

Miku's POV

I paced back and forth in front of my brother's room in the hospital. The doctors came out and I rushed forward to talk to them.

"He's going to live. He is just going to have a scar on the side of his head." the doctor said reassuringly.

I sighed with relief and went inside the bedroom.

He was still sleeping... Why did this happen to you...? Who did all this?

"Miku." Len called from the doorway. "I think you should come to our house and stay the night. The police are still figuring out who did all that in your house..."

I nodded slowly. "Thank you for helping me... I don't know what I would do without you guys..."

Len patted me on the back. "It's fine. That's what friends do to help."

I nodded. "Where's Rin?"

"Rin went to get your stuff." he said.

"O-okay..."

I still felt weird when I'm around him.

Len's POV

I felt Miku tense a bit when I pat her on the back.

Is she still wary of me? I hope not...

Then, we rode the limo home.

Rin was already there.

"Here you go Miku. I'm sorry about your brother." she said, handing her stuff to Miku.

"It's fine, my brother's okay... And you're helping us pay the doctor's bill too... Thanks... I don't know how I can repay you." she replied gratefully.

"Do you want me to lead you to the guest room?" I asked politely.

"Umm......" Miku muttered nervously while stealing glances at Rin.

"Sorry Miku. I still have stuff to do." Rin said with a apologetic smile.

"O-okay then."

"Let's go then." I guided her to her room.

I looked back at Rin, and she stole a glance at me and telepathically said, "Don't you dare do anything to her. I'm only letting you do this once."