Helping? [part 2]

Len's POV

I never knew that Luka would go along with my plan. I thought it failed at first. But, oh well. Things were good so far.

But Gakupo is a 2nd-year... Maybe I can try and hang out with him? Ah well, it would work out somehow anyways.

Lunch~

I walked over to Gakupo's class, B-2. There were a bunch of girls hanging out in one corner of the room. As soon as they saw me, they crowded me and started asking questions. I answered them quickly and asked one of them were Gakupo is.

She pointed to a purpled haired [samurai styled] dude.

Wow... Luka likes this kind of guy?!

I walked over to him while avoiding the girls politely. His hair went all the way down to his bottom. His eyes were purple, and they were looking at the sky blankly, as if he was in love.

"... Hello?" I asked.

He sighed, but didn't do anything.

"Hello?"

He still didn't respond.

"Hello?????"

Nothing.

I turned to one of the girls and asked them why he was like this.

"Oh, after he saw a girl stalk him, he kept on looking out the window..." She said.

"Thanks." I smiled, and I can see hearts appear in her eyes.

I turned around and jabbed him in stomach.

"OOOFF!!!"

He crumpled down and coughed.

"OOOOWWWW!!!! What was that for?!" He shouted.

"I was trying to get your attention." I said.

"Could have just poked me. Besides, who are you?" He asked.

"The name's Len." I said. "Can you come onto the roof with me? I want to talk to you for a sec."