Talk?

The Same Day, During the Evening...

Len's POV

I sat in the living room watching TV. Rin wanted to tell me something, but it I think she forgot. She forgets everything anyways.

Nothing's on right now...

Rin came over and sat right next to me.

"Let us turn off the TV, hm?" She said while grabbing the remote from me and turning it off.

I was about to retort, but then I composed myself and slumped on the couch. "So you actually remember. I thought you would forget."

She stood up.

"Did you talk with Luka?" She asked, ignoring my statement.

I looked away. "Yeah... What about it?"

"What did you talk about with her?" Her tone because dark.

...What the heck?

"I just asked her if she would help me with Miku if I helped her with Gakupo." I said.

"..."

I looked at her. She was glaring at me with fury and disbelief.

"What? I didn't force her! I just asked her." I said, glaring back.

She clenched her fists and then walked away. She mumbled somthing that I couldn't understand. 

Seriously... What did I do to make her so mad again?

Rin's POV

That explains it all.

Luka and Len working togethor. Luka being greedy that she would take her own friends happiness for her own.

I never trusted her from the start, but the truth is, I never knew Luka was that kind of person. I thought she was the snobby kind of girl that I can (maybe) get used to.

But this... this is just too much.

The Next Day...

Luka's POV

I had a really bad stinging feeling in my chest. Never in my life, I felt this bad.

I don't know what I should do, but I really want to apologize to her.

If I can...

During Class...

The teacher was giving his usual lecture, but what was really bugging me was (1) Miku wasn't here, and (2) Rin was glaring at me so hard, I can feel it.

I don't blame her for being mad though...

Maybe Miku didn't come because she was sick or something... I don't want her to skip school because of me...

During Lunch...

I was flipping through my notebook blankly. I felt a very dark presence next to my desk.

Great...

I looked up and saw Rin, restraining herself, trying not to hit me.

"Come with me." She said with a threatening tone.

I sighed.