Extra Story: Mikuo and Luki [Part 1]

I suggest people to read this chapter, because I'm adding a whole other storyline to this part. If you don't like BL (boy's love), sucks for you, I'm not going to explain it. This isn't anything rated M, so you don't have to worry.

=========================================================================

Mikuo's POV

Let's go back to the time where Mikuo had to go to his job

I'll admit there is definitely something bothering me. And yes it is definitely my coworker.

I work in the more... expensive cafes at the hub. The cafe where I worked at is when all the workers are male, and we have to "host" the females that come in.  The female customers also get to request who they want as a host. The more customers you attract, the more pay you get.

My coworker is a guy called Luki Megurine. He... I'm pretty sure he's into guys. Last month he was meeting up with another guy after work and I accidentally saw them kissing. I didn't really care too much about since there are a lot of these guys sometimes.

I didn't even know his name until he came up to me few weeks ago. He was an okay guy at first; until he started to show signs of a flirtatious attitude.

Occasionally, he would blow into my ear, or whisper obscene things into my ear. I try to stay away from him, but... it's pretty hard when he's pretty much stalking you. Then, I tried the direct way of approach...

"Hey, can you stop doing things like that? It freaks me out." I glowered at him after he blew into my ear.

"Eh~ But... I love you Mikuo." He said with his mysterious flirtatious tone.

"Yeah sure. Last month I saw you with someone else, kissing."

"Heh~ Are you jealous Mikuo~?"

"What?!"

And... That's pretty much what happened. I kind of just left him after that. But he still doesn't stop. It's pretty stressful.

Luki's POV

Mikuo is one of the few people I take interest on.

1) He's a virgin

2) He's attractive

But that's it. He's just like the other people I get together with. Committed relationships are a pain. There's nothing special about it. I spend a night with them, and just go.

I was on a break for a moment by myself and Mikuo walked into the staff room. As soon as he saw me, he had a disgusted face put on. I smiled and waved. He walked over to his locker and started to take his jacket out.

"Heh~ Mikuo, you're leaving already??" I asked.

"No, I'm just running some errands." He said without emotion, putting on his jacket.

"I'll go with you then." I eagerly said, taking my own jacket.

"No, it's fine." He tried to walked out of the room, but he ended up bumping into the manager.

"Ah! Manager-san! Sorry about that..." He said.

"Oh, It's alright! Good thing you haven't left yet, I forgot to tel you that we ran out of cookies as well..."

"No problem, I can get them." He smiled.

"But then wouldn't that be too much things..." Then she saw me.

"Oh! Luki can help you out with this?" She asked.

============================================================================

"Why did you of all people have to be there...?" He commented while walking to the storage shop.

I looked at him. The air was cold, and snow slowly fell from the sky. Some snow caught onto his sky-blue ruffled hair.

A rosy blush appeared on his porcelain skin due to the cold.

I smiled. "It was fate perhaps?"

Then I leaned closer to him and whispered, "And maybe fate would invite me into your house."

He jolted and moved away a few feet from me.

"Can you stop that?!"

I smiled innocently, "Stop what?"

He only sighed in frustration.

"I have enough trouble already, so I don't want more trouble okay?"

"Money management problems right? You don't need to work so hard. After all you're just a university student."

"What would you know about me?" He said, glaring at me.

I fought back a flinch and smiled, "Then tell me more about you."

"No thanks."

I sighe in my mind.

Why won't he fall for me? Men and women alike would always fall for me in a couple months of time, so why is this guy different?:

...Come to think of it, why have I been chasing after him?

Deep in thought, I bumped into a girl.

"Ah Sorry." I smiled. "Are you hurt, miss?"

"Eh... No, it was my bad..." She looked away slightly.

Eh... this girl looks like...

"Miku? What are you doing here?" Mikuo exclaimed.

"Nii-san? Eh... I was at a cafe." She replied.

Niisan? So she is his sister?

"Are you okay?" Mikuo asked, concerned.

"Are you sure...?" He asked again.

"..." She nodded.

"..." He put his forehead against her's.

"Miku, you're burning up!" He exclaimed. "Head home! I'll get back early from work."

She nodded silently and walked away.

He continued to stare at her until he couldn't see her anymore.

"Your parents should be home right? Can't they take care of her?" I asked.

He was still staring at the place where she left. His eyes were blank; emotionless.

"We don't have parents... They abandoned us." He said slowly.

"What...?" 

He blinked like he woke up from a trance. A look of realization came across his face. 

"Nothing." He said quietly as he looked away and started walking. 

"Wait... You parents abandoned you?"

"It's none of your business." He walked even faster.

"You shouldn't just brush this off!! This is important!" I grabbed his hand.

"I've been dealing with this ever since I was 10! I'm already used to it!" He shook my hand off. "And why do you even care?! All you're doing is just playing around with me, so move on already!"

I stopped and realized what I was doing.

Playing with him... Right... I was just...