Love and Hate [Part 4]

Oh.... Hey guys... Yeah, I know it's been a while. Ugh, at this point I don't even care anymore man. Education and stuff... But Asian parents are the worst. I'm only a freshman too! I'm not a junior yet! They don't need to make me do all this fucking crap for college and shit like that!

....

Ahem. I'm sorry about my language. But seriously, I'm just so sick of this week. It's been horrible. In badminton, I'm trailing behind, and there's going to be a huge test for chinese coming up soon.... Fuck. Oh yeah, then there's my instrument contest that I have to fucking do, and trust me, I don't want to fucking play that damn piece of shit instrument anymore.

....

Yeah, I'm sorry guys. I know you guys somewhat feel irritated at me for not updating in like... a month or two months, but I didn't really feel like it, and badminton. Badminton's like my drug man, it pumps me up so much. And now I'm falling behind, not to mention I hate falling behind. But yeah, so that's just this week.

It's just... so much shit man.

Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Jeez. These days I'm not in the mood.

Regular days, I can put up with shit, but these days I can't put up with nothing. I just need to cool down, but I never find a time to cool down completely.

Anyways, sorry for such a long intro...

==============================================================================

Len's POV

"I'm getting married...."

I thought hard about what she said and sighed.

Flashback

"Wha... What do you mean you're getting married?!" 

"...." Rin looked down sadly and then sighed. "I met my mother... My real mother."

Her... Mother...?

Just hearing her say, 'my real mother' makes me feel so far away from her.

"She came back to me declaring that I should go back with her."

"Obviously I declined.... But....."

Rin let out a shaky breath.

"She got the best of me and... I said I would go with her and... When she told me that I would get married........"

"I completely revolted of course. But.... it.... didn't work. She arranged the marriage already.... Next week too..."

Rin quickly turned around facing the other way.

"So yeah, how that I told you all this, you can leave."

"Leave...? Leave?! Rin, you've acted like you gave up! That's not you!"

She looked down. "Uh huh. I supposed you know the real me?"

"....What... I'm you're brother! Of course I kno--"

"Len, please just stop." Her voice was quivering, and her whole body was shaking, like she was about to cry.

Showing this side of her to me; I had a huge urge to hug her from behind.

"Tch!"

I hurried and turned away, going back to my room.

End of Flashback

How exactly did her mom persuade her...?

Meiko's POV

Why do I like Kaito...? Truthfully I already know why I like him. It's because he reminds me of "him." The person I put all my efforts in becoming beautiful.

============================================================================

Yeah, sorry guys, the front was kind of more of getting my frustrations out... =w=

Well, I'm kind of sorry I haven't posted in a while, I know some pretty enthusiastic fans that want me to update.

I love all your comments and even if they are a simple "UPDATE!!!!" It still encourages me to write a bit more.

Sorry, even I had a tough time trying to twist my way into this plotline. XD I just BS most of my stories you see~ XD

Anyways, I would like to try to write, more, but as I said, tests and contests and all that shiz is really stressing me out so... yeah... >w>