Confession

Okay, in the last chapter, there were a lot of people arguing about the OTPs, and everything. =w= I'm really trying to force myself to be calm. If you ever pay attention to the messages I sent out, that may be a bit too much. TTwTT I'm sorry, but I can't change it to the stories that you guys like. This is my story, and nobody can change that fact. If you want, I can write a fanfiction with the OTP that you like, but not in this story. I'm sorry~

<3<3<3And by the way, AmazingHiiragi, thank you for understanding. TTwTT<3<3<3

=============================================================================

In the Previous chapter!

Kaito: Are you okay? You look cold... Here. This jacket would keep you warm.

Miku: Eh...? ...EHHHHHHHHHHHH?!

Narrator: And so continues the story~

Len's POV

I looked at Miku when she came back into the classroom. She was wearing a jacket, but she was also wearing a boy's jacket.

"..." I stared at her.

She had a happy smile on her face.

Could it be...

I stood up and was going to walk over to her, but then I stopped.

"She doesn't think of you that way. And she never will."

I touched my head, then looked at her, and walked out of the classroom to the courtyard.

Miku's POV

I walked over to Rin as I smiled.

"Rinny!!!!! Look!!! Look at this!!!" I showed her the jacket.

She looked up. She stared for a bit, then said, "Is that... Kaito's jacket?!

 "Yup!" I smiled.

And I noticed she was looking at Len, who was going outside.

I smiled. "You really do like him don't you?"

She blushed.

"D-don't mention it that loud!!" And she sighed. "Maybe I do like him. But I can't. He..."

"He...?" I asked.

She looked up and stared at the doorway with blank cold eyes. It reminded me of the first day we met.

"....He's...."

My eyes widened as she whispered the words.

Len's POV

I looked at the blue sky as I went to the courtyard. My dracula costume didn't offer me any protection from the wind as it enveloped me. My cape fluttered in the wind.

"Why...?"

I had mixed feelings about this morning. The festival bell rang. I looked back.

Sooner or later I would have to go back to the classroom.

I sighed and ruffled my bangs for a bit.

Rin... Seriously... What's wrong with her? Why is she so different?

Flashback

I cried. I cried a lot when Mother died. She had the warmest smiles and supported us in any way possible. I was a middle schooler. Already 12. I knew that Mother had a unknown disease and she didn't feel well, but she still smiled for us happily even if she was in pain.