Chase

Miku's POV

I ran and ran. I needed to talk with Ryuu-san! 

Because Ryuu-san was my brother's.... Best friend...I can't imagine him doing anything so horrid! I need to confront him.

I was out of breath and my legs trembling when I got to the warehouse. It was dark during the nighttime, and there wasn't a lot of lights around the area.

Hesitantly, I opened the door. It was silent and pitch black inside. But I knew Ryuu was in there.

"What do you know... The bastard's sister is here... I wonder how she found me." Ryuu said with a low voice.

After my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw him. His scarlet hair was all ruffled, his blue eyes were dull, tainted with hatred. He had dark circles under his eyes and his clothes were ripped and poor.

"Ryuu-san..."

He changed... So much...

"Are you going to call the police and have them arrest me...? Sure go ahead. I think it was be better if I got arrested. I won't have to starve at least.."

"Ryuu... Why did you do that to my brother...?"

"Well... All I asked was some money... And he started to get really mad at me. That greedy bastard... Getting the good life for himself."

"You know Onii-chan [big brother] and I are having a tough time too!!! We are trying to work as hard as we can in order to keep our apartment!!"

"Ah... Urese na... [Shut up] You're just like your that little bastard."

He stood up, dragging something I haven't seen yet. A club.

"Might as well crack your head open too!!!"

Len's POV

I tried to tail after Miku, but I lost sight of her. I stopped to catch my breath, and tried to recall what Rin said.

"He's in the warehouse next to the orphanage that Miku lived in."

Where is the orphange?! I don't have any map!

Suddenly, I heard a ting sound from my back pocket.

"Argh, today's not the time!!!" I said while taking my cellphone out.

It was from Rin.

It said:

Here's the location baka. [stupid] Just in case you lost sight of her (which I think you did).

I chuckled a bit. 

Rin can be useful at times.