Back and New

Miku's POV

The week after the twin's incident, when Rin's suspension was over, everybody came to school, nervous. I was quite nervous myself tell you the truth... I mean, I wasn't scared of Rin that much, because she looked so... sad. I wonder what would happen today.

I sat onto my seat and took out a book. It was called, Music in the Sea, but I was only on chapter 1. I am normally a fast reader, but these days all this drama and fighting gave me headaches, so I couldn't read. Luka sat in front of me.

She turned around and said, "Hey, what do you think will happen with the twins?"

Luka and I became really good friends during the accident. We started talking a lot, and I'm really glad!!

"I don't know... Are you nervous? I'm kind of nervous." I admitted.

"Well, I'm just quite excited what the outcome of the fight was." Luka smiled. 

Luka can be quite violent huh? I better not get on her bad side.

"Oh! Right, Luka, what do you like to eat?" I asked.

"Me? Hm... I like tuna." She said.

"Tuna? So, do you want to come over to my house on Saturday?"

Luka paused.

"... Uh... I'm sorry. I'm quite busy on Saturdays..." she said reluctantly.

? Why is she making a sad face...?

I was about to ask her something, until all of the people gasped.

Len came in the room. He had a normal smile, and said good morning to everyone, but they were still nervously looking at the door.

I looked at the door too.

And then...

Rin's POV

I was standing behind the door, still nervous. There were some people staring at me outside, and I didn't want the whole class staring at me again. I think I have stage fright. I peeked through the door, and everyone was staring at me.

...Calm down Rin... Everything is going to be all right... Just... smile, like you did in Elementary school.

Then, I walked in.

Sure, my legs were shaking, but I smiled to everyone, and sat down. I think I was sweating too much... Even that girl Miku was staring at me with awe.

Ugh... I want to jump and a hole....

Miku's POV

I was shocked. Rin was smiling at everyone, and most importantly, her hair was up to her neck and she had a cute little bow!!!!! She looks so much more innocent now~

Everybody was murmuring about her dramatic change of appearance and personality. She looked nervous. I think she was sweating. A lot.

Len was just flirting with other girls, and giggled. Seems like the fight between twins was over.

Luka whispered to me, "Hey... Is the fight over yet?"

"Huh? I think so...? Why?"

"I mean, they aren't talking to each other at all."

"...Are they normally supposed to be talking to each other?"

"...I guess not."

Rin's POV

During class~

Shoot!!!! I forgot my pencil!!! What do I do...

I looked in front of me where Len is sitting. Then, I noticed he had a extra pencil box on his table.

........That hentai!!!!!!!!!!!!
[pervert]

I looked around. I didn't want to, but I had no choice.

"Hey.. Hey Miku!!" I whispered.

She looked at me quite shocked.

"..Can I borrow a pencil?" I asked.

"Oh... Um, sure!!!" She rummaged through her pencil case, and handed a mechanical pencil to me.

"Thanks..." I said. 

Miku's POV

When Rin asked with that embarrassed cute look on her face, I couldn't say no!!!!

I wonder if we could be friends~~

After school~

I was getting ready to pack my stuff and go home.

"Here." Rin said, handing me my pencil while blushing and looking away. [NOT YURI, just embarrassed]

I smiled. "Thank you!!"

She nodded and turned to pack her stuff up.

When she was about to walk to the door, I shouted, "Rin!!!! Can I be your friend???"

She turned around surprised, then she smiled. "Yes!!"

I made another friend.

Luka's POV

I walked back home, exhausted in the night. I was working at my job, and I wonder if Iroha is doing fine with dinner and all...

I sighed. Too bad I couldn't go to Miku's house. I have a job almost everyday.

Clack.

I whipped around.

"..."

There wasn't anyone. Only some lights.

I slowly turned around and started walking again.

Tap, tap.

There was someone behind me...

I ran as fast as I could.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed me from the alleyway. I struggled as much as I can.

"Shh. The stalker's going away."

I stood still for a moment.

Then the person took his hand off.

"Good thing that stalker didn't get you huh?"

It was a highschool boy. He had long purple hair tied into a ponytail, and beautiful purple eyes.

I immediately fell in love.

I blushed and turned away. "At first I thought you were the stalker!!!"

The boy laughed. "What is a high school girl doing, walking out here in the late hours?" 

"N-nothing."

He laughed again. "Next time be careful!"

As he walked away, I could do nothing but stare at his back growing smaller and smaller.