Halloween [Part 4]

Okay. I know there's been a lot of confusion and all that because of the OTPs, and I've been getting a lot of comments in that in the previous chapter. =w= MAN, JUST GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! OAO *FLIPS TABLES*

...Sorry. =w= Okay. I've been sick for some time, and I've been coughing a lot and I've been reaaaally lazy. =w= BUT. About the OTP thing. =w= STOP ASKING AND JUST READ. Or you can stop reading if it doesn't suit your tastes~ =w= But pwease just spare me!!! ;w;

Previously... In the chapter before...

Rin: She doesn't think of you that way... And she never will.

Now, onward my fellow readers!!!

Rin's POV

I was even shocked when I heard myself say that. 

"I--" I tried to apoligize.

"SHUT UP!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!!" I noticed there were some tears in his eyes. "GOD DAMMIT, THIS IS WHY I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO NEGATIVE ABOUT ME?! WHAT DID I DO WRONG THIS TIME?!"

I felt a huge pain in my heart when he said that. But my mouth didn't stop. "What did you do?! Shut up!! You don't even understand how I feel!!!"

"Well, just because you feel bad doesn't mean you have to make others feel bad!!!" He cursed at me. "Are you even my sister?!"

Then he ran out and slammed my door.

I stood there... And hot tears dripped down my face.

"I'm... not..." I whispered before collapsing down and slowly crying.

 Len's POV

I slammed my door to my room and sat down at my desk.

"Why? What did I ever do?" I said while burying my face into my hands.

Then I looked up at a picture. It was a picture of Mom.

"...Why is she not even a bit like you?" I sighed.

Miku's POV

School~

I walked into the classroom. Everybody was walking all over the place, setting up tables, doing stuff, making sure that everything was right...

"Miku!!" Rin bounced over to me. "Morning!"

"Morning." I said.

"Here's your costume okay? Make your shift is 30 minutes, from ten to ten thirty okay?" She handed me me costume and then bounced away.

"Ah, Ri--" I tried to say, but she was already gone.

Is she okay...? Her eyes were pretty red... Well, I'll asked her later.

I went into the bathroom to change into my costume. When I was done, I looked at me in the mirror.

I'm a neko...? Well... it is kind of embarrassing...

I sighed.

Oh well...

I heard the door to the bathroom open.

"Huh? Oh, it's Miku..." Luka came in and studied me.

"W-what...?"

Then she smiled. "I'm glad the costume fits you!"

"Y-Yeah! It's really cute! I really like it." I said.

"That's great!!" Luka said.

Then she whispered, "Maybe you can win Kaito's heart with this?"

"N-No way!!!"

"Haha~ Just kidding~" She laughed. "See you then."

"See you." I said and walked out the bathroom.

As I walked down the hallway, I bumped into Kaito.

"Ah!!" I almost fell, but I felt his arm curl around my waist, preventing my fall.

W-W-W-What...?!

I felt my face grow hotter and hotter as he pulled me up.

"Thank goodness you didn't fall..." He sighed.

"U-Um..." Everybody was looking at us, and I was almost going to faint.

"Oh... Sorry." He said. Then he let go.

"It's fine..." I was shaking a bit.

He studied me for a while. "Are you cold?"

"Huh?" I looked up at him. "Ah... I'm..."

"Here." He wrapped his jacket around me.

Eh...?

"I was pretty hot anyways." He said as he walked away.

"U-Um..." I turned around but he was already out of sight.

I touched the corner ot the jacket. Then I took a small breath.

His jacket... Smells nice...

E-eep!!! What am I doing?!

I walked into the classroom quietly, hoping that nobody would notice my small smile.

Narrator: Heh~ Seems nice to be in love isn't it Miku? But will the next chapter still be as cutsey as this? Welllllll~ Wait till whatever time it comes out and find out!!