Christmas Date (Part 2)

Hi :3

I know I know, yayyy new chapter =w= Sorry for taking so long, I was... let's just say more involved with life for the past few months (lol) I'll get back to writing (hopefully) but.. =w=

Guys, I know you really like this story and all, but it's really hard for me to continue it due to the fact that I really messed it up before. Serious note, I might just start it over. And it may change drastically too so I don't know if you guys will like it or not. But hey, just a heads up.

============================================================================

Gakupo's POV

I've always ran away from my problems...

The call bothered me... a lot. The male voice behind the call.. and then the date.

Of course I'm glad that Luka can come along with her sister, but I do wish it was just the both of us.

Oh well, no use worrying over things. Might as well look forward to tomorrow...

[Flashback]

After I kissed Luka, she fainted and I carried her into the building, but..

"Mn..." Luka mumbled and got up slowly.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah... Did I fall asleep at the party?" She asked.

"Uh.... You were outside with me."

"Eh? Did I sleep on you?"

Does she not know...?

"Hehe~ Yeah, your sleeping face looked cute~" I lied.

[Flashback end]

...Maybe she didn't like it, or wasn't ready for it...

Negative thoughts slowly crept up my mind as I got ready to buy Luka's present.

Luka's POV

After eating breakfast with my boss, we walked outside to the shopping center to choose Gakupo's gift.

"So... do you know what Gakupo likes?" Hiyama asked me.

"Eh..."

He laughed slightly. "Well, let's take it slowly. We'll just look around the shops until you see something you want to buy him."

"Ok..."

Wow, I don't even know what he likes... I should ask him one day.

We walked through a bunch of shops and then I finally found something that might be nice for Gakupo to have.

I recalled the time that we were outside and that he kissed me. I pretended to forget about the kiss, because I was really embarrassed about it and it wasn't the time to faint again.

But I remembered that he wasn't tolerant to the cold and it was cute how he tried to share his jacket.

Yeah...

I picked up the long dark purple scarf. It was a smooth fabric, simple, yet soft in a way.

Really reminds me of him..

"I'm getting this one." I told Hiyama.

He smiled. "I'm sure he would like it."

Hearing that made me really happy, and I smiled to myself as we walked to the cashier.

Gakupo's POV

When I finished buying Luka's present, I walked out of the store and I saw a flash of pink.

.....

I nearly dropped the present.

What... What is she doing with that guy..

===========================================================================

So that's about it! Okay, I'm definetly restarting a series for this.