A Story of a Young Girl

This is a story of a young girl called Luka.

Luka was a happy girl. She was loved by a lot of people, and she grew up very healthy.

One day, her father and mother suddenly argued about all the bad points of their life. Luka tried to keep the peace in her family, but it was soon torn apart. Her little sister Iroha was only a small infant the day her parants died.

It was summer, Luka was moving up to eight grade. She didn't want to go to an orphanage, because she was scared. She asked for jobs all over the place. Because she wasn't bad looking, many men accepted her.

She met many hentais [perverts] but luckily, she didn't get into any major trouble.

Luka in school was not that bad at all. She had friends, and she was really happy. But somtimes, she can get really mad at her friends, because she thought that they were complaining too much about their life.

Luka was exhausted. She worked everyday and every night, just to support her little sister and herself. It was very hard for her.

She decided to take all of the stress out to her friends. She couldn't help it. She wanted to say sorry, but in the end, she still couldn't.

Luka was left alone in middle school, but she decided to start anew in high school.

Looks like I still can't control myself....