Rin's... disease?

You know what guys? =w= I'm going to try post every chapter in a week okay? =w= Since everyone is like UPDATE!!! And I'm gonna make a preview, and the narrator shall come out more often, and all that. Still, I hope I don't get off track, because I feel like it's starting to get VERY off track.

==============================================================================

The very next day...

Luka's POV

I was reading my schedule for the day, until a high pitched voice came in and interrupted my thoughts.

"Morning Everyone!!!!!!"

I sighed. I looked at Miku, and then...

What...?

Instead of Miku at the door, it was Rin.

"Rin....?!" I looked at her bewildered.

"Morning Luka!!!!" She jumped over to me. "Ohiyo!!!! [Morning]"

"Rin... What happened to you?" I knocked her head. "Did you eat the wrong medication? Eat too many oranges?"

"What? I don't take any medication, Luka~ Plus, oranges have a lot of vitamin C, so they can' harm me one bit!" She cheered.

"...Rin... What...happened?" I looked at her worriedly.

"Hm?" She turned around eyes glittering, ribbon swishing in the air, and hair flowing as she turned around.

....What's with this weired atmosphere around her? [=.=]

Everyone in the class was shocked too. Because of her sudden change.

I looked at the doorway, and there was an exhausted Len.

I immediately walked up to him.

"What's the meaning of this?!" I shouted.

"What?!" He looked up, surprised by my sudden outburst.

"What did you do to Rin?! She's all crazy and different now!!!" I exclaimed. "You must have done something!!! She wouldn't turn into that if you didn't!!!"

"What did I do?! I don't know what happened either!!! This morning she was just really hyper!!!" He shouted.

"It's true Luka, Len didn't do anything." Miku stepped up out of nowhere.

"See?!"

"But... What happened to her...?"

Narrator: Now, now, we all have our mysteries do we? This will soon be one of the seven mysteries of the school. But, skipping this.

Next chapter preview: A new student comes in? Find out next week!