Worry

Len's POV

Everythings dark.... What happened...? ...Oh right.... I got hit by the club because of protecting Miku... Is she alright? Am I dead?

Everythings so cold.... But...

I opened my eyes slowly. I was in a hospital room, and I saw Miku's worried face right in front of me.

"M...iku?" I whispered hoarsely.

"Len!!! Are you okay?!"

"Yeah..." I got up slowly. "Yeah, I think I'm fine..."

Suddenly I felt a wave of dizzyness overwhelm me.

I was grabbed by a strong and sturdy hand.

Rin

"Thanks..." I muttered.

"..." Her eyes were covered by her bangs so I couldn't see her expression.

Was she sad? Mad? Worried? Happy? I couldn't tell.

"Um... I guess I'll check on my brother for a bit and leave you two alone..." Miku said.

"Oh.. Okay."

She walked out of the room and closed the door.

"..."

"Why are you so silent?" I asked.

"Baka." She said. [stupid]

"What did you call me?!" I shouted.

Geez, she wants to pick a fight with me now?!

"Are you so stupid?!" She screamed in my face.

"Ow!!!" I plugged my ears.

I looked up slightly. And realized. There were tears falling from her face.

"...Do you know how worried I got?!" Rin sobbed. "I thought you were going to die!!!!!"

For once, I was loss at words.

Then I smiled.

"I can't help it. I guess... I'm really in love with Miku." I said. "I mean, when I got hit, for some reason, I was really happy that she was worried about me. Plus, I did it on instinct."

"In love... huh..."

Hm?

I looked at Rin.

Her face was deep in pain, like the last time I said those horrible things to her.

"R-Rin...? What's wrong?"

She looked up surprised. "Huh? Nothing... Anyways, I'll be going."

Then she left the room.

That's weird... That guy... She hiding something from me again huh?

[Rin's voice] Soon everything was better. Mikuo and Len healed, even though Len had to heal slower because of all his fangirls. Mikuo and Miku were more happier, Miku matured a bit, but something kept on bothering me. The word 'love' is bothering me so much. After that incident, I came to realize how much I cared about Len. But... What is this unsettling feeling in my stomach? What are those strange dreams that I had about my past. Mom... Are you trying to tell me something? ...I wish I could understand...