Change

Sorry guyz!!!! >.< I haven't been working on any stories these days~ I dunno, I feel lazy~ =w= GOMENASAI!!!!! >.< [SORRY]

===============================================================================

Rin's POV

It's been a few days since Mikuo and Len came out of the hospital. Every fangirl that he had was crowding his seat and it was bugging me because I sat directly in front of him.

"Len~ Are you okay?"

"Do you want some juice?"

"Do you want me to feed you from my lunch?"

I go irritated and stormed out to the gym to eat my lunch. Miku and Luka decided buy lunch from the school, so I went over to meet them.

"Hey Rin!! I though you were waiting in class?" Miku asked walking towards me.

"I was. Until those fangirls started bumping into me. And their voices were really loud. So let's just eat in the gym." I said flatly.

"Hm... Looks like someones not really in a good mood." Luka said.

We walked to the gym to watch basketball players play.

"Hey... I just noticed. Kaito and Gakupo are in the basketball team right?" I asked.

Miku nodded while staring at Kaito. Her eyes were sparkling and bright and she was murmuring, "Go for it!"

I smiled and pushed Miku when they were done playing. "Go and talk to him."

"E-eh?? But... I can't...."

"Don't say that. Gambatte! [good luck]"

She blushed a bit before she jogged towards him.

"So... How's our Rinny doing here?" Luka asked.

"Hm... Maybe I should send you to Gakupo."

"Gakupo and I spend enough time with each other. But, how about you? Got anyone you like?"

"Nope.... At least I don't think so."

"Really? Hm... What do you think about Len?"

"What?!" I felt my face growing hot.

"Hahaha!!! You like him?!"

"Don't shout it!!! His fans may hear!!"

"But... Hahahahaha!!!!!!"

"Grrr......"

"Haha, anyways... hehe... You know, I don't think there's anything wrong with that."

"No... Everything's wrong about it."

... Just bringing the though up makes me nauseous. I feel like I can't fall in love with him no matter what.

"What's wrong with falling in love with your own brother?" Luka teased.

I wasn't really amused. "Everything.... I need to change it all....."

"Hm?"

"Luka."

"What?"

"I should change my personality."

"You just noticed?"

"... I really need to forget about him."

"Huh? ... Rin, what's wrong? You look pale."

 "... I'm not feeling quite well, so I'm going to go to the nurse's office." 

"Hm...? ...O....kay then..."

Luka's POV

As Rin walked into the school, Miku cam over.

"So, how was the talk? Did it go well?" I asked.

"Yup!! It went better than I thought it would have been!" She chirped. "By the way, where did Rin go?"

"Sa na, [beats me] she was talking how she can't fall in love with her brother, and she suddenly went back inside, saying she felt unwell."

"EHHHHH?! She likes her brother?!"

"Yeah, apparently so. But she went inside saying how she had to change that."

Miku wasn't listening. She was busy muttering to herself while walking in circles gloomily.

[^ ^;;] "Miku, I don't think she would be jealous of you or anything." I reassured her.

"Really?!" She looked at me with sparkling hopeful eyes.

"Yeah." I smiled.

[Luka's Voice] Still, I thought everything was going to be fine that time. I never knew that being in love with your own brother would effect you THAT much. I guess... I was wrong?