Chapter 34

Tony: pain stiff why can't I feel my feet *getting scared doesn't know where he's at or what happened*. Nurse: sir calm down. You in the hospital and you're paralyzed. *Calls Gibb cell*. Gibbs: hello Gibbs. Tony: *tries to move but can't*. Nurse: hi this is tony's nurse. He's a little scared can you talk to him* hands tony the hand*. Gibbs: Tony calm down I'm here shh. Tony: Gibby what happened to me*panics*. Gibbs: hey it's ok you just have a big infection and the reason you can't feel your legs is cause someone kidnapped you and cut your back deep. Tony: j jenny's dead right*. Gibbs: yeah she died right after I got there. Tony: oh ok* can I be alone now please* hangs up the phone*. Gibbs: Ton *sighs*
Nurse: someone needs to stay here ok. Tony: why I should have a right to my privacy. Nurse: it's what the doctor wants ok just pretend I'm not here ok *puts the chair on the other side of the room with the back facing Tony*. Tony: faces the wall and tears up before sighing*
Doctor: walks in I see he's awake now we can start the treatment as soon as he agrees
Nurse: doctor he wanted some alone time can we give him that
Doctor: sure he can have 10 minutes no more tho. Tony: nods* whimpers when he does*
Nurse: ok *goes to leave the room*. Doctor: follows her out*
Tony: whimpers before crying. McGee: snoring in bed. Ducky: sleeping soundly. Ziva: wakes up hearing tony cry* walks out if her room and into tonys room* goes over and hugs him* tony what's wrong. Nurse: but he's really really sick and your pregnant right. Ziva: yes but that still won't make me abandon my friend. He wouldn't abandon me. Nurse: the doctor doesn't want anyone in here unless it's a doctor or Nurse. Ziva: walks over to the nurse and glares at her* I Said don't tell me what to do. I am staying. McGee: Ziva please let's go to Gibbs's house eat and sleep a bit and check on him, please. Ziva: I already said I'm not leaving. He's not contagious. *walks over to tony and hugs him as he cries*. McGee: sighs* ok *brings a chair over to Ziva to sit in*. Tony: crying. Ziva: sits down still cuddling tony* shh its ok tony. Tony: pain. Ziva: hey McGee go get the nurse to start the treatment. McGee: ok *goes to the nurse's station*. Nurse: looks up as he approaches*. McGee: hey Tony wants to start treatment right now cause he's in a lot of pain. Nurse: Ok I'll let the doctor know. McGee: thanks *goes back and sits by Ziva*. Tony: crying in pain. Ziva: they should be here soon*. McGee: yeah just a little longer bud. Tony: it hurts so much. Ziva: I'm sorry tony
Doctor: *walks in before going and hooking up the treatment. You should be feeling better soon. Tony: pain. McGee: they're giving you something. Doctor: *starts the treatment and gives him 1 mg of morphine *. Tony: how long. Doctor: about 1 hour. Tony: sighs.
Ziva: don't worry tony me and McGee aren't going anywhere. Tony: ok when can Gibby come. Ducky: not for a bit I'm afraid tony. He needs rest. Tony: sighs and covers up more not wanting to see anyone right now*. Ziva: how about I ask the doctor when Gibbs can come to visit. Tony: please *still hiding under the covers*. Ziva: *walks over to the nurse's station* I was wondering when can Gibbs come to visit. Nurse: he can't visit tell Tony's infection is cleared up. Ziva: try telling tony that. I have a feeling if tony doesn't get to see Gibbs soon he will stop treatment. Nurse: Gibbs's immune system is too low. Ziva: I know that but tony just won't listen. Nurse: Gibbs can go as far as the door and that's it or stay home he can choose. Ziva: ill tell tony. Tony: Gibbs coming. Ziva: he can but he's gotta stay in the doorway. Tony: pouts. Ziva: take it or leave it. Gibbs's immune system is very low. Ziva: ill get the nurse to call. Nurse: *calls Gibbs and tells him the guideline that he must follow or he won't be able to see Tony again*. Gibbs: ok. Gibbs: slowly gets ready to go see Tony*. Tony: yawns*. Ziva: sleep ill wake you when Gibbs gets here. Tony: ok *goes to sleep*. Gibbs: head to the hospital.
Ducky: *groans before vomiting *.McGee: watching TV on low volume. Tony: *sleeping*. Ducky: -is in tonys room on the couch-*groans before vomiting heavily *. Ziva: goes over to Ducky* rubs his back. Ducky: groans before swallowing deeply* th*swallows*anks. Ziva: puts bowl in front of you. Ducky: *shakes my head* I'm *swallows* fine. Ziva: I will press your stomach. Ducky: shakes his head swallowing*. Ziva: presses your stomach a bit. Ducky: *burps before swallowing*. Ziva: keeps pressing on his stomach. Ducky: burp before coughing*. Ziva: pats your back a bit. Ducky: *swallows*. Ziva: you ok. Ducky: *swallows hard*goes to wander but closes his mouth*. Ziva: you ok.Tony: sleeping. McGee: has fallen asleep.
Ducky:* shakes his head no*. Ziva: need anything. Ducky: *gags before heaving*. Ziva: runs his back*. Ducky: buc*gags*ket. Ziva: puts bucket in front of Ducky. Ducky: *shoves his head in it before heaving violently before puking*. Ziva: rubbing Ducky's back. Ducky*lays his hand on his stomach* I'm not sure. Ziva: need help to the bathroom. Ducky:*nods*. Ziva: ok give me a moment *goes and wakes McGee. Ducky: *jumps up and runs to the bathroom *. Ziva: McGee up now. Mcgee: mhh what. Ziva: Ducky needs help i'll stay with Tony. Mcgee: *nods and jumps up before rushing into the bathroom* you ok duck. Ducky: no stomach. Tony: sleeping finally.Mcgee: do you want a tummy rub*blushes*. Ducky: shrugs*. Tony: groans a bit when he moves a bit* Gibbs: walks up to tonys room and walks into the bathroom having to go and sighs when he sees ducky. Hey mcgee go I can help him. McGee: your not even suppose to be in this room. Gibb: fine ill bring ducky to his room so I can help him. My friend might I add. Find what if i wear a mask. Mcgee: ok. Gibbs: ok go find me on please. McGee: ok *goes out to the nurses station for a mask and yellow gown*. Gibbs: *closes and locks the door before going over to ducky * how you feeling duck*. Ducky: not well. Gibb: I figured that duck* rubs duckys belly* try going to the bathroom. Ducky: *goes a lot*.