Chapter 30

Ziva: yeah he had surgery on his back to remove a disk. Ducky: well considering the amount of pain he was in I suspected thy would remove one. *yawns before falling asleep*. McGee: I think he's still tired. Ziva: well he's been awake for almost a week straight.McGee: true. Palmer: so what you want to eat Abby. Abby: how bout some sandwiches. I'm not very hungry. Palmer: ok *makes sandwiches for the two of them*. Abby: hey Palmer do you mind watching Gibbs for a second I gotta go to the bathroom. Palmer: yeah I got him to go do what you gotta do. Gibbs: *sleeping soundly*. Abby: gets up before heading to the bathroom. Pulls down her pants and groans not today. Hey Palmer can you bring me my purse, please. Palmer: yeah *brings Abby her purse*. Here sweetie. Abby: thanks love* grabs it and do her business. Before groaning this is gonna be a rough week. Palmer: finishes the sandwiches*. Gibbs: sleeping soundly. Abbyy: flushes the toilet before heading back to the couch and sits down. Palmer gives you a water sandwich and Advil. Abby: How did you know* takes a bit of the sandwich. Palmer: you asked for your purse in the bathroom. Tony: morphine, please. Nurse: does your back hurt. Abby: oh* blushes*takes another but if food before throwing it back up. Sorry. Palmer: it's ok how about you go lay down and I'll get you a Gatorade. Tony: yeah a bit. Abby: nods: goes upstairs and lays in Gibbs bed. Nurse: gives him 1 mg of morphine. Palmer keeps an eye on Gibbs. Tony: yawns and cuddles the blanket. Ziva: Ducky fell asleep while visiting. Nurse: ok I'll bring a cot in for him. Ziva: can you just take him back to his room to sleep. Nurse: sure but you know he'll wake up as soon as he realizes he's not in tony's room again. Abby: toss and turns. Ziva: true. Nurse: do you still want me to take him back to his room. Palmer: goes up and checks on Abby and rubs her stomach
Ziva: just a cot then. Abby: relaxes again before starting to snore. Palmer: *goes and grabs a hot water bottle then places it on Abby's tummy before leaving to let her sleep*. McGee: watching Ziva care for Tony*. Gibbs: *vomiting into the bucket again*. Abby: curls around the hot water bottle. Gibbs: groans before calling for Abby. Palmer: runs go Gibbs and rub his back. Sorry but a bus upstairs sleeping. McGee: smiling. Gibbs: vomiting again. Gibbs: is she ok*is worried*.Palmer: yeah she's ok just lady things going on. Gibb: is she ok. Ima goes check on her* gets up*. Abby: crying silently, in pain. Palmer: no I'll go you stay here your still sick and need rest. Gibbs: no please let me. I'll even lay down and sleep if you let me cuddle her. Palmer: ok *helps Gibbs to where Abby is*. Gibbs: runs over to Abby. Aww, love does it hurt a lot of love. Palmer: *goes and gets another hot water bottle once Gibbs in bed*. Tony: can we watch TV. Abby: nods* covers her mouth* imgonnabesick. Gibbs: grabs the trash can beside the bed* have you been sick before on your cycle. Abby: shakes her head no before throwing up. Gibbs: ok. Tony: *goes to move to his side so he can watch TV*. Nurse: helps him shift*. Tony: hisses a bit*. Nurse: careful. Abby: g Gibbs it h hurts* curls around her stomach*. Gibbs: Palmers getting a hot water bottle ok. Tony: nods *sighs once he's on his side*. Abby: I should be taking care of you not the other way around. Gibbs: have you done anything you can think of Palmer: *comes in with a hot water bottle*. Abby: I'm not pregnant if that's what you're asking. Gibbs: ok how about we just sleep. Abby: ok nods. Gotta go to the bathroom first.*gets up before running to the bathroom. Kneels at the toilet being violently sick. Palmer rubs Abbo1y's back*
Gibbs: falls asleep. Abby: go check on Gibbs palmer. Palmer: he's asleep right now. Abby: well I gotta go to the bathroom but I still feel sick. Palmer: you think it's the stomach flu. Abby: I hope not. Palmer: Yeah. Abby: why don't you take my temperature. Palmer: ok *goes and gets the thermometer* here sweetie. Abby: thanks stick it under my tongue *waits for it too beep*thermometer beeps* here. Hands it to him. Before pulling down my pants and going to the bathroom, *groans*. Palmer: *rubs your back* it's not really high but it's 99.9. Abby: groans. It could be my period or the flu. We would have to test my blood to know for sure. Palmer: let's wait a day or two then do the blood work. Abby: I wasn't gonna do it know Gibbs will probably know. Palmer: Gibbs is in dreamland right now. Abby: I know. Palmer: he probably can't hear you. Abby: covers her mouth as she throws upon herself and him. Palmer puts the trash can on Abby's lap. Abby: throws up violently in the bin. Sorry, Palmer. I tried to stop it but I was too late.
Gibbs: wakes up and goes into the bathroom aww abbs palmer let me help her while you go chance and bring her some of my clothes. There should be some clothes that will fit you in my storage room. Palmer: not your marine clothes they stink. Gibbs: laughs and goes to the storage room and grabs some of tony's clothes that he's washed when tony left them there before going back to Palmer and holds then out to him. Palmer rolls his eyes and goes changes in the other room. Abby: tummy. Gibbs: try going to the bathroom. *rubs her stomach. Abby: I'm trying. Gibbs: aww are you constipated. Abby: don't know. Gibb: let me try something. You need to sit up straight tho* grabs a towel. Abby sits up a bit more. Gibbs: lays the towel across her legs before pressing on her lower belly and feeling around. Aww, abbs. Gibbs: either your gassy or you're constipated. Try and fart. *blushes* if you want I can leave. Abby: farting big. Gibbs: do you feel any better* rubs her stomach adding a bit of pressure. Abby: goes a lot. Gibbs: aww abbs. Do you feel sick at all? Abby: nods. Gibbs puts the bin under her mouth. Abby: coughs. Gibbs: pats her back gently. Abby: spits up a bit. Gibbs: I don't think you have anything left abbs. Abby: sighs and yawns. Gibbs: clean yourself up and then we can go sleep ok. Abby: ok. Gibbs: ill be right outside the door if you need me ok.