Chapter 2

Tony: think you can sit up a bit cause I think they want to make sure they don't have to admit you. Gibbs sits up and groans. What did my grandfather have to say? Tony: he's coming.Gibbs: eyes widen you actually did it. Oh boy *coughs* I'm good now. Tony: no, not you look like you have a fever and you're throwing up. Gibbs: I meant I'm not gonna be sick again at the moment. When is my grandfather gonna get here? Tony: probably tomorrow.Gibbs: hey doc when can I leave?
Jenny: ya when can we go
Doctor: let's see you guys can go if someone stays in bed no work no working out and only getting out if he needs the bathroom, but before that, I'm going to check his temp ok. Gibbs: nods before sighing. Jenny: yay. Tony: how about the nurse helps you get ready to go home while I help papa. Jenny: ok dada. Smiles at the nurse.Gibbs: tony?Tony: yeah sweetie.Gibbs: I'm gonna be sick.
Tony: puts a bowl in front of you*
Gibbs: heaves quietly before swallowing. Tony: *whispers* don't make me press your stomach. Gibbs: you wouldn't.swallows deeply.
Tony: grins. Gibbs: coughs before swallowing. Tony: sits down and starts pressing Gibbs's stomach.
Gibbs: gags and swallows. I wouldn't do that or there will be a mess. Tony: keeps pressing
Gibbs: I warned you tony.heaves before throwing up back to back 5 times overflowing the bowl and having multiple accidents. Blushes while hovering over the bowl before puking.
Jenny: nurse what can I wear home. Doctor: whispers to the nurse to take Jenny into another room while he helps Gibbs out*
Gibbs: pants before puking again. I warned you tony and now look what happened.pants before tearing up. Tony: it's ok your sick ok shh just clam down a bit.
Gibbs: moves the bowl before curling into Tony. I hate being sick. Tony: everyone one does.Gibbs: no I really hate being sick. Every time I was sick with anyone of my wives they would leave me to fend for myself.Tony: I won't leave you and I'm sure Jenny won't leave your side for a moment.Gibbs: um, tony I need a change*blushes*. Thanks.Tony: ok I'll go get a bath started ok.Gibbs: nods before blushing. Thanks, sorry your stuck taking care of me.Tony: hey you took care of me now I can care for you.Gibbs: *blushes* I love you.Tony: love you too and I like this side of you better than at work with the head whacks.Gibbs: *smiles* there one of love and affection. You'll be seeing more of this side.
Tony: good I like this site now I'm going to run that bath while Doctor helps you with new clothes and out of these dirty ones.
Gibbs: can't you help me and the doctor run the bath it's embarrassing.
Tony: ok I can help you if the doctor doesn't mind.
Doctor: whatever makes him comfortable. Gets up and goes and runs the bath.
Tony: helps get everything but boxers off.Gibbs: thanks I can do the rest.* Smiles*. Tony: how about we wait for the bathroom.
Gibbs: I was going to. Smiles
Tony: smiles.Gibbs: glances up at tony and really wants to kiss him.
Gibbs: glances up at tony and really wants to kiss him.Gibbs: hurry and washes my mouth. Done*smirks*.
Tony: giggles* maybe when we get home and put Jenny to bed.Gibbs: yea maybe*smirks*.Tony: wipe that smirk off your face and lets clean you up cause your kind of starting to stink and still look really pale.Gibbs: hey, that's not very nice*laughs. Ya, I just don't feel well tony. Tony: so no fun.
Gibbs: ya sadly. Turns even paler. Tony gets Gibbs to the sink.
Gibbs: breaths heavy over it. I think I'm ok but I need the bathroom. Tony: ok helps him to the toilet. Gibbs: thanks tony I got it from here*blushes*
Tony: ok *waits out of the room*
Jenny: dada I'm ready now and where's papa.Gibbs: finishes I'm right here Princess let's go.Tony: almost jumps out of skin* not cool at work and now out of the office.Gibbs: Snickers.Tony: let's go and hand me the keys you not driving. Gibb: wasn't going to*hands keys to tony. Tony: And you need to learn not to drive wreckless with Jenny in the car now. Jenny: Papa drives recklessly. Gibbs: I don't drive reckless do I. Tony: driving 30 over the speed limit on a case. Gibbs:*blush*. Jenny: Can I ride in the front seat then. tony: no. Gibbs: no you're too little. Do you want me to sit in the back with you? Jenny: nods
Tony: I think that's a good idea.
Nurse: ok Jenny in the wheelchair
Jenny sits in the wheelchair.
Doctor: here sir*hands him a bucket. She might get sick once or twice due to the medication. Tony: got two *looking at Gibbs. Gibbs*blushes. Jenny: papa I feel sick. Doctor: hands him a second one. Gibbs: puts a bowl on Jenny's lap. Tony: will wait to move ok sweetie. Jenny lurches forward with a heave*cries*
Gibbs: oh princess it's ok do you want to sit on my lap. Tony: picks Jenny up holding the bowl to her mouth*.Gibbs: frowns and sighs sadly. It's ok Princess. Glares at tony. Tony: sit I'll put her on your lap. Gibbs: sits up and holds out my arms. Tony: puts Jenny in Gibbs lap* smiles. Jenny: yawns and lays head on Papa's chest*.
Gibbs: you feeling better sweet pea. Jenny: shakes her head before throwing up missing the bowl. Tony: rubs Jenny's back.
Jenny: cries I sorry papa I didn't mean to.Gibbs: its ok Princess. I know you didn't mean to. Tony: yeah it's ok your sick. Tony: you ok Hon.Gibbs: I'm fine love. How are you feeling Jenny?
Jenny: my tummy still hurts. Tony: ok, you want to take the anti-nauseous med.
Jenny: Imgonnabesick. Gibbs: what princess. Tony: puts a bowl up to Jenny's mouth. Jenny: gets sick multiple times
Gibbs: aww your ok Jenny. Papas got you. Rubs her back
Tony: sighs and holds the bowl in front of Jenny*. Gibbs: tony can you take her, please. Tony: yeah *carefully picks Jenny up and holds her*Gibbs: burps before heaving. Jenny: falls asleep.
Tony: gives Gibbs the clean bowl.