Chapter 26

MCGEE: Don't you fucking dare start with me. My girlfriend killed herself bc of you. And ya you saved her but still. I'm here TRYING TI HELP YOU. YES, I DO KNOW WHAT YOU DO. I USE TO DO IT TO WHEN I LOST MY LAST WIFE. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT HER BC IT HURT TO TALK ABOUT. BUT GUESS WHAT I HAD TO DECIDE IF I WANTED THEM TO KEEP TRYING. BUT I KNEW THAT SHE WAS IN PAIN SO I TOLD THEM TO CALL IT. *Whispers* so don't tell me I don't know what it feels like. You really are a bastard* walks away crying*. Gibbs: coughing a lot. Ziva: watches McGee walk away *storms over to Gibbs* grabs his shirt* what did you do to McGee. Tell me, you bastard. Gibbs: *tries to breathe but is coughing too much*. Ziva: lets him go before calling a nurse in.
Nurse: walks in and gives him some medicine to stop his coughing.*walks awAy*. Gibbs: sighs and just watching the white wall. Ziva: grabs his shirt* what did you do to McGee. Tell me, you bastard. Gibbs: told him he has no clue what's like to go home to no one cause being in the Marines killed your family. Ziva: but he does Gibbs. He doesn't know I know this but he use to be in the marines but quiet bc his's marine buddy raped his wife and two daughters and 1 son then kill them. Mcgee: z Ziva how do you know t that.
Gibbs:Ziva: I'm sorry McGee. I stumbled upon the report while I was working. Mcgee: see Gibbs I do know how you feel. But instead of you asking you just assumed I had no clue. The worst part. Is the person who did it is still out there and I could do nothing to help them. I tried I really did but I couldn't find where they were hiding them. *falls to the ground sobbing*. Gibbs:Ziva: Gibbs are you ok. Walks over to McGee and hugs him. Gibbs: starts having a massive seizure. Ziva: picks up McGee and walks to the nurse station and points to the Gibbs room. Before walking up to the roof. Sits down and hold him close. Gibbs: still seizing. Tony: grasping for air. Nurse: walks into Gibbs's room and gives him medicine to stop the seizure. Nurse: gives him even stronger meds. Ducky: welcome back tony. Gibbs: goes to sleep. Tony: what happened. Ducky: you died again. Tony: where's Gibby. Nurse: checks his pulse and feels that it's strong. Gibbs: sleeping soundly. Ducky: I'm not sure he walked off after you fell into a coma. Tho I did hear him and McGee arguing. Tony: Gibby wants Gibby. Ducky: hey Abbie go find Gibbs, please. Abby: ok*goes and sees Ziva* hey where's Gibbs. Ziva: in my old room: tenses when she hears Gibbs name. Mcgee: *still crying*.Abby: McGee what's wrong. Ziva: why don't you ask gibbs*says his name with venom*.
Abby: goes and sees Gibbs asleep* Gibbs Tony wants you. Gibbs: wakes up. What. Abby: Tony wants you. Gibbs: nods but first where is McGee. Abby: in the hall crying in Ziva's arms. Gibbs: groans. Damn it I really gotta learn to hold my tongue. Abby: yes you do. Gibbs: ill be back*walks into the hall and spots Ziva and McGee* his heart breaks at the sigh of mcgee*walks over to him* McGee, I'm sorry. For w what I said. I should of asks instead of assumed.  McGee: you always say think before you talk but you don't follow it. Gibb: I know and I'm sorry, I I never run away sadly* forget I said anything. *starts sobbing* runs to the water's edge. Abby: Ducky can you go talk to Gibbs I'll watch Tony. Tony: sleeping. Ducky: sure. *Goes and finds him*. Gibbs, there you are. Gibbs: *looks at ducky before running to his house.* Stop following me. *Runs inside and locks the door * before running to the basement and staring at his boat and crying*. Ducky: opens the door with the spare key. Gibbs: *curls in a ball and cries*. Ducky: I just want to talk. Gibbs: go away* is still crying*. Ducky: no now talk.
Gibbs: I SAID GO AWAY*starts sobbing and walks into his safe room before locking the door. Knowing ducky didn't have a spare key. Ducky: waits Gibbs out
Tony: he's sick he needs to be here
Ziva: I know but he's never had someone he loves in the hospital. Gibbs: curls in a ball and falls asleep. Ducky: *makes a bed under the boat Gibbs is making*. Mcgee: he's not using to loving someone so much tony. Ziva: i don't think he truly got over his daughter and first wife and all the other wives were him trying to move on but it just never worked because he missed them so much now he's scared for you and all he can think about is how to keep you on the team how to make it easy for you to get around not the whole picture of the two of you. Mcgee: don't forget about jenny. He loved her like a daughter and she was taken away from him before he got to know her better. Ziva: i haven't seen Gibbs smile like a true smile like he had with Jenny and you. Palmer: and he's not as serious or mean. Ziva: yep he's happy calm and not wacking our heads mainly yours Tony. Ziva: he was trying his best to help and he's never really asked how he can help. Gibbs: is having a nightmare* NOO TONY PLEASE STAY AWAKW IM ALMOST THERE. JENNY PAPA COMING. NOO DONT DO IT PLEASE ILL GIVE YOU ANYTHING. Ducky: wakes hearing something. Gibbs: still having a nightmare* NOO TONY PLEASE PROTECT JENNY I CANT LOSE ANOTHER DAUGHTER AND LOVER. NOOOO.ducky: just listens.  Gibbs: wakes up screaming*. Ducky: Gibbs gibbs. Gibbs: starts sobbing and hyperventilating. Ducky: Gibbs open the door. Gibbs: starts having a panic attack. Gibbs:starts screaming for tony. Ducky: where's the key. Gibbs: mat* starts screaming and crying for his family. JENNY WHY DID YOH LEAVE ME. NOO. Gibbs: doesn't hear ducky* repeats tony and Jenny over and over again before starting to sob. And grabs his gun holding it to his head. Ducky: picks the lock and goes to Gibbs taking the gun away. Gibbs: no no not me join them* starts sobbing again. TONY. Ducky: it's ok just calm down ok. Gibbs: is shaking in fear* t tony Starts screaming in terror no ducky don't shot him. No DONT. Ducky: Leroy Jethro Gibbs he's fine no one is shooting him he's at the hospital recovering. Gibbs: falls to the ground sobbing* no no no. Gibb: * still sobbing*. Ducky: how about we go up to the couch you lay down and I'll start the fire.  Tony: more pain meds. Ziva: you'll have to wait till ducky comes back
Gibbs: jumps up and runs up the stairs and into the bathroom before launching over the toilet with a productive heave. Throws up 6 times before groaning.