Chapter 23

Gibbs: plus I'm going to thru treatment. Gibbs: stomach cancer.
Tony wakes up. Gibbs it hurts. Gibbs: we're getting you to help ok. to. Tony: Gibbs help me please it hurts so much.* screams in pain*GIBBS HELP. Gibbs: what hurts the most. Tony: m my c chest a and my stomach. P please m make it stop. Ow fuck lays my hand on my chest and stomach before pulling my hand away that's covered in a lot of blood.GIBBS. Gibbs: *takes the shirt off not caring that it's showing his stomach scar or where they put a needle in his for chemo* presses the shirt on Tony.  Tony: boss stop that hurts. *screams in pain*. Gibbs: I know it does but it's helping you live. Tony: boss will you marry me*hisses in pain*. Gibbs: yes I will what type of wedding would you like. Tony: I w want an o outside w wedding. With immediate f friends and f family. Gibbs: ok what colours. Tony: r red and b black. Gibbs: stay awake ok what else you want. Gibbs: TonTon.Tony: I c can't b boss. Hurts t to much*faints*. Medic: we gotta move now. Gibbs: runs with Medic still pressing on Tony. Ziva: I'll drive your car back to the office Gibbs. Tony: groans. Gibbs: nods. Medic: loads Tony in along with Gibbs who's keeping pressure on Tony. Mcgee: boss me and Ziva will be at the office. Give us an update when you have on.
Gibbs: ya. Tony*groans. Gibbs: I know it hurts but I have to keep the pressure on you. Tony: Gibbs.
Gibbs: ya. Gibbs: what you want babe. Tony: w what k kind of w wedding do y you want. Gibbs: anything you want I'm fine with sweetie. Gibbs: Tony stay awake please Tony. Gibbs: lightly shakes Tony. Tony: groans before launching my fist out. Hitting Gibbs's face again. Gibbs: mm, hey your ok it's just spam. Medic: I'm guessing not the first time
Gibbs: no. Tony: groans. Boss I'm sorry didn't mean to. Gibbs: what's one of my rules. Tony: never apologize for its a sign of weakness. Gibbs good boy. Medic: how many rules so you have. Tony:50. Gibbs: one rule is never ever mess with a Marines coffee if you want to live to see another day. Tony: I did that once and almost didn't escape. Oh, Gibb tell him number 12. Gibb: there's no rule number 12 and second it was morning walked he took my coffee chased him all the way to the autopsy area in our building. Tony: yes there is never date a coworker. Gibbs: no I don't remember that one. Tony: you said it to Zive and McGee. Or did you delete that one? Gibbs: maybe deleted. Tony: rolls my eyes*. Gibbs: come I know your glad it's not a rule anymore. Tony: In never said I w wasn't. Gibbs: *coughing a lot*. Tony: rubs his back. B boss. Tony: b boss. I it's h happening again. Gibbs: just don't try to stop it. Medic: what does he mean. Gibbs: he's going into another seizure. Medic: he can't possibly predict one. Gibbs: he's has seizures since he was 6. Medic: still how can... Tony: starts seizing*. Gibbs: I'm not for sure either but he can. Medic: that's so cool. Gibbs: not really. Medic: I meant it's cool he can predict them so you can get him to a safe location. Gibbs: Yeah. Tony: *seizing again*.Gibbs: *coughing hard* can you take a turn also are we almost there. Medic: nods let me help. Passes Gibbs a bowl before adding pressure to tony wound. I gave u the bowl bc most people who cough as much as you do end up needing it. *smiles*
Tony: *groans* b boss y you I ok. Gibbs: Yeah I'm fine and thanks *coughing again*. Medic: sir I gotta ask you a question. Gibbs: yeah go ahead. Medic: did you have some other surgery besides the stomach. Gibbs: that's all I know of besides having a port put in for chemo *coughing*. Tony: b boss you forgot about the emergency surgery. Gibbs: that was at the same time as the stomach surgery.
Tony: two different scars see* points to a secret scar down lower. Gibbs: shrugs. Tony: b boss I I f eel s sick. Gibbs: *puts the bowl in front of Tony*. Tony throws up all blood. Gibbs: Is that normal. Medic: he's suffered a gunshot wound and multiple stab wounds he's bleeding massively so it's expected but not encouraged. Gibbs: we there yet. Medic: nods we just pulled in. Ducky: waiting for Tony and Gibbs. Medic:  cuts tony shirt showing off his gunshot wound and 6 stab wounds before wheeling him in* we have a 34-year-old male with a gunshot wound and 6 stabs wound not to mention multiple lacerations. Tony: *trying to breath*Gibby Gibby. Gibbs: calm down tony your ok. Ducky helps him, please. Ducky: I will but you need to go back to your room for another round and don't make me cuff to the bed. Tony: *trying his best to stay awake*. Gibbs: fine but who will keep me company. Tony: b boss so t tired. Ducky: go before you cuffed to the bed. Doc: Ducky we need you a nurse will take care of Gibbs. Ducky: McGee and Ziva drag Gibbs back to bed, please. Ziva: *grabs Gibbs and drags him to bed cuffing both his wrist to the bed* ok now behave. Gibbs: stares at Ziva in shock. Ducky: We gotta go he's losing at a lot of blood. 
Tony: loses consciousness. Ziva: *tucks you in with Marine blankie*. Doc: goes to inabate, Tony. Tony: starts seizing. Gibbs: thanks Ziva. Doc: rolls Tony to his side. Ziva: your welcome now don't glare at the nurse that's about to poke chest or no coffee. Gibb: you wouldn't take away my coffee. Ziva: yes I would. Gibbs: so not *yelps* cool. Nurse: *puts the chemo needle in*.