Chapter twelve

After I hung up I went back up to my bathroom to look at my eye. It was completely bruised over the entire left side. "Fuck" i said while moving closer to the mirior making it look worse. I stopped stressing over it and just went back to my bed, i didn't feel like doing anything. I just layed there and tried going back to sleep. I definitely was not going to school. About thirty minutes later Zach stopped in, he was about to leave for school and he could already guess i wasn't going. "Do you need me to pick up any school work for you?" he asked "nah im good fourth grade is getting it for me" "really?" he asked with an annoyed voice i sat up not wanting to have this conversation but starting it anyway "what is your problem with him?" "i don't have a problem with him" "yes you do" "whatever i need to get to school". I tell him bye and he just closes the door once I hear him walking down the steps. I let out a little laugh. He really doesn't like fourth grade. I decided to go back to sleep and just watch skate videos all day.

Once it was around three I knew I had to leave to go get my stuff from fourth grade. I put on a pair of cargo pants and a white top then went to the mirror again to try and cover up the bruise. It worked a little but your could definitely still see it. I eventually gave up trying and grabbed my skateboard out side and started skating towards the shop. When i walked threw the door the little bell rang and i saw ray behind the counter helping a customer and sunny, fuck shit and ruben sitting on the couches. "What the fuck" was the first thing that left fuck shits mouth "what" i asked trying to play dumb "your fucking eye" ruben said. I pulled my hand up covering my eye "i don't know what your talking about sir" just as i said this fourth grade walked in through the back carrying his backpack over his shoulders a skateboard in one hand and a camera and grocery bag in the other. Then he walked up to me "hi" he said with a smile "hii" i said back with a smile too he dropped his skateboard then tried to get the plastic bag off from around his hand without breaking his camera he then handed me the bag "that's for you" i took it with my free hand since my other hand was still covering my eye and put it on the counter so i could look in it. He brought me soup cookies and a tiny moose stuffed animal. "Awee i love it" i jumped up and gave him a hug "thank you" i took my hand away for a split second so i could hug him back then covered my eye again before fourth grade could notice but fuck shit spoke up again. "Yo ask your girlfriend why shes covering her eye" fourth grade turned from me to fuck shit "dont" i said while fuck shit got up and moved towards me he walked up to me and grabbed my wrist trying gently to get me to move my hand away he already knew what was there but fourth grade didnt and he knew he needed to know even though i didn't want him too. "fuck shit dont" "Eves just move your hand" he said surprisingly really gently which was not like him at all i looked fuck shit straight in the eye " i really fucking hate you" but i dropped my hand anyways. Fourth grade's face went blank. "What the fuck hap-" he started saying while coming up to me and putting us hand lightly on my face "yo wassu- what the fuck" ray said while walking towards us from the counter and getting a glimpse of my eye. "Jesus i am okay i'm all good nothing to worry about seriously". "This is why you didn't go to school?" Fourtgrade said while still touching my face and looking into my eye i look at him and nodd i can tell he doesn't know what to say. He just  hugs me and i hug him back putting my head into his chest and i just stayed there until my legs got really tired and i decided i was gonna sit down so i just kinda bent down to the floor and put my back against the counter wall fourth grade following my lead. Then all the other guys went and sat on the couches. "Do you wanna stay at my place tonight" fourth grade asked i just nodded my head and then tried paying attention to the guys conversation. In all honesty i havent had some one be there for me like fourth grade has in foreve i mean sure Zach will always be there for me but he ist sentimental like fourth grade, he doesn't hug me when things get tough which i don't need i just forgot how nice it felt.

The guys were talking about random skate things while fourth grade messed with his camcorder and I leaned on his shoulder watching him do whatever it was he was doing that I didn't understand when eventually sunny said "you guys wanna go skate in the back?" fourth grade instantly looked up excited that we were finally doing something "yess lets go" while laughing a little bit. I decided I wanted to skate a bit today so I actually did something instead of watch this time. The highest skill i know is a tre flip the rest i leave to the guys to do.

————————————————————————THIS IS SHORT BUT IM HAVING HUGEEE WRITERS BLOCK LIKE THIS LITTLE THING TOOK ME THREE NIGHT TO DO WHICH IS CRAZY BUT I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR 500 READS THATS CRAZY TY SM❤️