Chapter six

We show up to the run down apartment complex he lives in, he caries me up the stairs and threw the door of his apartment finally putting me down once we get to his room. " my dad shouldn't be back till the morning so were good, Ill be right back you can sit anywhere" i choose to sit on the floor because i don't want to get blood on his bed. He room is very simple he has a mattress on the floor with only bed sheets, a gecko cage on a small wooden table in the corner two huge windows that made the room look really cool and that's it his walls had a few holes in them every now and then and there were a few hidden drawings and signatures written by the rest of the guys when they had been in his room before. He comes back into his room with a box of bandages in one hand and a stool in the other. I smile at him. He puts the stool down and motions me to sit while he sits on the edge of the mattress sifting threw the box starting to pull out certain bandages. "How did you even get concrete in your wounds" he asks "well i did slide down a concrete road" he looks embraced omg i shouldn't of said it like that "sorry that was a stupid question" i felt so bad. "Hey" i pick his head up with my hand making him look at me "that wasnt stupid dont think that, i promise you i have met some really stupid and dumb people in my life i have even met fourthdraders you are not like any of them you are way smarter than all of them dont let any one tell you differently" "a-are you sure?" he asks "positive" and i am if there is one thing that boy isnt its stupid. "Alright well i got to take the pebbles of concrete out some how sorry in advance this is probably gonna hurt a bit" he had to use tweezers to get the pebbles out he took the first one out right by my knee and i didnt even flinch i didn't make a sound either the truth is that kind of stuff didn't really affect me anymore i grew up going threw alot worse so it takes alot to get me to feel something. Fourthgrade pauses and looks up at me "did you not just feel that?" "no, trust me i felt it it just wasn't that bad" he looks at me dumb founded "wasnt that bad!? Eves i just took out a chunk of concrete from an open wound in your leg and you didn't even say ow how the fuck is that possible" "i dont know i guess thats just how i grew up" he just continued to stared at me."my dad and my mom actually" i say with a slight laugh trying to make this conversation less dramatic "they werent the nicest peopl and they liked to take their problems out on me and my brother mostly me though" he looked at me with puppy dog eyes " im so sorry"  "dont be im fine now and i think thats whats important" i give him a half smile "OKAY now get these fucking rocks out of me" i say while laughing and he starts laughing too "im going im going"

He finished getting the concrete rocks out from my legs and wrapped them up really professionally. He still had to get them out of my arm though,  they were in weird positions so i decided to just take off my shirt. I had a black lace bralet on which my opinion looked pretty good so i was glad i decided to wear that one today. Once again fourth grade just stared at me "what you couldn't have gotten to them if my shirt was on" he stared a little longer before finally speaking " you are like really beautiful" and then he quickly adds "and not because you just took your shirt off, your always beautiful" i smile leaning forward  towards him and put my forehead on his "thank you" then he kisses me and i kiss him back and after a few seconds of that he finally stops and gives me a shocked look "woah" i laugh at him "have you ever kissed some one before" he shakes his head and laughs a bit "no" "well now you have" he reaches for my arm to take the last rock out "sorry this one is really deep" he tells me and he was right i could feel this one "ow ow ow ow ow, okayyyy yeah that one hurt" he smiles at me "sorry" and he starts wrapping my arm up.

"Ok now i get to ask you questions, how do you know how to do all of this? And you're like really good at it" '''i guess it's just how i grew up" he looks back up at me and laughs totally copying me. "My dad wasn't the nicest either that's why my mom left  i think" "im sorry" it sucks that i don't know what to say in these situation "it all good" i yawned "your still tired arent you?" he asks i nod my head very forcefully while smiling. "We could watch another movie?" "ok im good with that"  he walks over to his bed and lies down. I decide to be ballsy and walk over to him and sit on his stomach with my legs on each side of him he just smiles. I start fumbling with his shirt "im sorry i ruined your shirt" i tell him "what are you talking about?" he looks down st his shirt noticing all the blood on it for the first time "oh shit i didn't even see that" he starts to take it off trying to get it over his head we both start laughing and i try helping until i freeze. I was looking down near his rib cage all along his chest he had bruises. I put my hand over top of one very lightly and he flinched up and took a deep breath in. it was my turn to stare.
————————————————————————
SOOO ONE. I POSTED TWICE TODAY YAY MEE TWO. I THINK IM STARTING TO GET A BETTER HANG OF THE WRITING NOT AS GOOD AS I HOPE IT WOULD BE BUT IM TRYING (also I probably should but I didn't go back and re read this so Therese probably a few typos) ENJOY LEMME KNOW WHAT THINK🥰