Chapter three

We decide to walk and not skate just because it's a few buildings down and nd we have to lug a lot of stuff back."sorry we didn't order anything for you we didn't know if you were gonna come back or not, we can totally pick something new up from there ray gave me extra cash" he says "no no no it's okay i ate before i came" i tell him "alright just don't be afraid to say anything if you change your mind" "will do, what are we getting anyway?" i ask "burgers there is a really good shop down the street" he says while pointing at an old building on the corner up ahead of us. "Cool cool" then we walk in silence for a bit normally that would seem awkward but this time it wasnt i liked that about fourth grade we don't need to be talking all the time for it to feel normal. We reach the burger joint and i sit down at a picnic table outside while he goes in to pick up the food. "Its still not going to be ready for another 10 minutes do you want to just sit here while we wait" he says. "Yeah sure"  "have you always lived in california?" i say after a minute of silence goes by. "Yeah same town too what about you?" he says "um i've always lived in california but the past couple years i've moved around alot in different cities" "well that's cool at least you're never doing the same thing" i start laughing "yeah that is true" we continue to talk for a bit until a guy with an apron on comes out and hands a plastic bag filled with food to fourth grade then we leave.

As we walk into the shop fourthgrade throws a burger at fuck shit and ruben puts one on the counter next to ray then sits down on an empty couch and passes one to stevie who is sitting on the floor next to him. I walk over and sit on the couch next to him. It's the only spot still open but that's where I would have sat anyway. Fourthgrade starts to eat his burger along with all the other boys "so what are we doing today?" Ruben says half way threw eating his burger. "I don't know n***** i'm just tryna eat".fuck shit says. "You guys wanna go to that school again" ray says "shit im down lets go n*" fuck shit says "hang on im trying to my food" fourth grade says starting to eat faster. " aint nobody give a fuck lets gooo" fuck shit tells him. We all get up and walk out to fuck shits car fourth grade offers me a bit of his leftovers "im still good" i tell him "but thank you" he says okay then puts it into the fridge then we leave. We drive about 30 minutes to a tiny elementary school and hop the fence. "Ha i actually went here for a year when i was in elementary school" i say not expecting anyone to be listening to me "no shit i went here too" fuck shit says "thats so cool i dont really remember you though i didnt pay much attention to people that year" i say trying to think if i remember him "nah your good i thought you looked familiar though" he says. After that everyone breaks off and starts skating. Ray and fuck shit push back a few tables while fourthgrade records them i o and sit next to stevie and ruben. I walk into their conversation "why do they call him fuck shit" stevie asks "cause every time he lands a cool trick he says fuck shit that was dope" stevie laughs at that while almost on cue fuck shit yells "fuck shittt" in the back ground. I turn towards ruben "what about fourth grade why do they call him that" i ask "cause hes as dumb as a fourth grader8 ruben laughs to him self stevie laughs along to trying to fit in i dont laugh though i feel kinda bad they seem supper mean tohim sometimes im sure they dont mean to but i can some of the things they say hurt him.

After skating for a bit fourth grade comes over and sits next to me. I look up at him "do you want to go walk around... see if any doors are open" i ask him he nodds his head so we both get up "we will be back in a bit" i tell the guys. Nobodys paying attention but im sure they dont mind anyway. Were walking up and down the outside halls trying to open all the doors when i find the one to the cafeteria is loose "he do you have a knife or a card on you by any chance" i ask him he puts his hands over his pockets feeling a round till he pulls out a pocket knife and hands it over to me. "Will this work" he asks "PERFECT" i say then start fiddling with the door. I had to pick the locks to my old house a lot because my old foster mom would lock the doors and didnt leave us with a key so i had to figure out how to get in on my own i became a bit of a pro threw out the years. "Got it" i say "no way your kidding" he says looking at me while i open the door for him" "nope" i respond and walked in after him. We wled around the huge empty room for a bit fourth grade whips out his camera to record a few things then i go sit down on the stairs leading up to the main stage. H joins me after a bit. "Ok how did you learn to do that" i laugh a little "i uh-" im thinking about how i want to explain this when i get cut off. "What the fuck how did you guys get in here" fuck shit say while him and the rest of the group walk into the cafeteria. "O shit were disturbing the love birds" ray says while i get really red in the face so i move away from fourthgrade a bit he takes notice to this.
——————————————————————-
SOOO I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHERE IM GONNA GO INTO THE STORY PLOT YET BUT IM GOING TO TRY AND NOT LINK THE MOVIE SCENES UP AS MUCH JUST BECAUSE I SEE THATS WHAT EVERYONE DOES AND I LOVE READING THEM BUT IVE READ SO MANY I WANT TO GIVE IT ITS OWN STORY LINE A BIT♡ IDK LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK