Chapter nine

After fourth period i go to Estee's class so we can walk to the fountain together. We get there as fuck shit is standing on the edge of a bench making the motion that he is going to do a backflip but ends up just jumping back onto his feet and rolling over as all the guys are laughing. Fourth grade of course had his camcorder out and was recording the whole thing. He turns around to see estee and i walking towards them he zooms the camera in towards us and waves shyly. I wave back smiling at him and start walking a bit faster. "Is he waving at you?" estee says trying to figure out what is going on "yep" i say with a huge smile on my face. All the guys went back to sitting on the bench by the time we finally get there. I say hi to everyone. Ray has me dab him up then fourth grade moves a stack of his notebooks and textbooks so I can sit next to him. "Yo you know estee?" fuck shit says "yeah they are like best friends apparently i found that one out last night" fourthgrade says speaking up but still looking down at his camera. "Oo he speaks for the lady" fuckshit says messing with fourth grade. "Last night?" estee says in shock "yeahh eves got hurt last night and fourth grade took her to his place. Show her your leg" ruben says while motioning to the pants i was wearing. I lift my pants up "holy shit girl" "yeah" i say while laughing "its not to bad". "Not to bad? Are you delusional?" ray says laughing at me. Fourthgrade shifts his attention from the camcorder to ray and says "THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING SHE FLINCHED ONCE, once the entire time" "once? Bro you must have had like 20 pieces of concrete in you yesterday" fuckshit says to me "i guess it just looked worse than it felt" i sa, Estee is just watching the whole conversation go down when fourth grade puts his arm around my waist and i rest my head on his shoulder. Then her eyes go big "wait what?" fourth grade looks at me "you didn't tell her yet?" he looks at me surprised "surprise!" i say "theys fuckin" fuckshit adds and then i turn around and throw a pencil at him. "Shush" "did this n* just shush me?" "yeah now sit down shush" ruben says back and i laugh. Hes been sticking up for me alot recently i think fourth grade noticed too because his mouth was slightly open like he was about to say something and he looked like he was over thinking something then he just looked sad and hugged me closer. I ended up moving into the position with my head and half my back on his legs and the rest of my body on the rest of the bench. He put his hands over my back and just rested them there as we listened to everyone else's conversations. "So where is sunny?" estee says " that lil n* still in middle school" fuck shit answers her. I lift my hand up and point it at her "oh yeah were talking about that later" she starts laughing "what can say he's not an asshole" she says while looking directly at fuck shit who puts both his hands up in response acting like he doesnt know hes an ass. "I dont think I'm an asshole" fourth grade mumbles then i turn around and look at him."your not an ass" and the i give him a quick kiss. "Are you going to eat?" "nah" he says "why not?" fuck shit speaks for him this time "he aint even got enough money to buy cafeteria food" now fourthgrade just looked annoyed and shook his head starting to just mess around with his hands so he can stay out of the conversation "jesusdude chill out" ray says to him. I sit up and start rummaging through my bag until i find a bag of chips i had kept in my locker over the weekend and i put it on top of his hands lightly "eat" i tell him " i don't need charity" he says which would normally be said in a rude way but he was nice about it he didn't snap or even raise his voice he just said it quietly. "This isn't charity your my boyfriend, now eat" he gives me a look like really come on but he ends up opening the chip bag thank god. He offers me one and I take one chip then he eats the rest pretty fast too. And I just go back to my original spot on his lap.

I have 6th period with zach and everything is fine we decided to tell the teacher that we needed to get library books so we left and just hung out in the library and talked for the last 30 minutes of class. "You missed last night amy came back and she was drunk as fuck" "holy shit was she mad i wasnt there" "nah she got home so late i just said you went to sleep she didnt even notice" "thank you" i tell him "yeah of course i got you" then the bell rang "we walkin home from school?" "yeah i tell him ill be in the library" he smiles and waves good bye as i do the same. Zach is on the soccer team and he doesn't like me walking home alone from school neither do i like the idea of him walking home alone so one day we just decided i would stay after school the extra hour and a half of his practice and then we would walk home together. I normally stay uin the library after school. I really like it. I became really close with the librarian and she lets me help her put books away or check stuff in so I stay entertained.

I walk into my math class scanning the room for fourth grade and in shock I see that he is actually in this class. I really can't believe i didn't notice him the whole first quarter of the year. He's sitting in the very back corner drawing something on a paper not noticing I walked in. i decide i am going to surprise him so i start walking to the back of the class room im two desks away when my foot gets snagged on someones back pack and i fall to the ground once again he looks down at my head which is right by his desk now "hi" i tell him "hi" he says while smiling/ half laughing at me. "How do you keep doing this" "i really don't know" i say while laughing "EVIE OFF THE FLOOR" the teacher yells and we both continue laughing then he helps me up and I take a seat in the empty desk right next to him. Luckily our math teacher is pretty chill. I mean he doesn't want me laying on the floor but he doesn't care which desk we sit in.
————————————————————————
Hehe. IF ANYONE HAS IDEAS FOR SOMETHING THEY WANT TO HAPPEN  IN THIS BOOK LEMME KNOW AND I CAN TRY AND ADD IT IN😊