Chapter 4

*WHILE READING THIS LISTEN TO 'STILL THE ONE'*

Ari's POV 

     As the door opens, it's not only Harry, it's 4 other guys. Great! I keep running till I get to the towel and wrap myself up as fast as I can. I trip as I do this, and all the guys see me. They all look at me with their mouths open, my towel fell off when I tripped.  

     I hear someone say, "Harry's going to flip guys!" So now I am standing naked in front of 5 guys, how much worse could this get.  

     Harry turns around and pushes all the guys back outside. "STOP STARING AT HER YOU GUYS!!!" 

     I find my towel and rush back to the bathroom with my purse... This is all over a stupid purse. I sit on Harry's bed waiting for him to come, I am wrapped up in my towel, even around my bruised arms. I wait about 5 minutes before he comes in.  

     He knocks before he does. "Ari, I am so sorry! I didn't know, I can't tell you how sorry I am. I wouldn't be surprised if you wanted to leave!"  

     "Harry, I want to stay, " I say smiling, "I think that is the funniest yet most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me." Harry's face lights up to my response, he was so cute!  

     He walks out of the room and I can tell he was trying to walk out naturally. I go take my shower and I realized it had been running this whole time and so it was cold.  

     When I get out, I get dressed. I make sure to coverup the bruises and put on some makeup so he could actually see my mascara on my eyelashes not my cheeks. I brush my hair with Harry's comb and am frustrated because I hate having my hair wavy after I get out of the shower but he has already seen me worse.  

     I leave and go out into the living room. Harry and the 4 other guys are there. I start smiling embarrassed of what happened not even an hour ago. They all try to hold it in but the boys laugh too.  

     Harry comes up, grabs my hands and says, "You look beautiful."  

     One of the boys scream, "OWWWW, HARRY'S GETTIN' IT ON!!"  

     Harry giggles and says, "That obnoxious one is Louis!" Louis jumps over the couch and runs up and kisses me on the cheek. I'm surprised until I realize he is just joking around.  

     "Hi Louis!" I say laughing at his dorkiness. 

     A tall light coloured brunette stands up walks around the couch and puts his hand out to shake mine and says, "Hello, I'm Liam," Liam seems like the responsible type.  

     "Hi Liam, nice to meet you!" I say, curtseying. Liam giggles.  

     This tall dark guy with a straight yet attractive face on walks toward me casually, "Hi Ari, Im Zayn, Harry's said so much about you!" Harry tenses up and glares at Zayn. Zayn looks so familiar but i just can't figure him out.

     "Oh really," I say smirking at Harry, "like what?"  

     Zayn is just about to start talking until the blonde one with the braces pops up off the couch with a bag of chips in his hands starts talking, "Of how adorable you are and how much of an impact you have made in his life. He really cares about you Ari. By the way, I'm Niall." I look at Harry and he is looking at the ground.  

     I grab his hand and whisper in his ear softly, 'I feel the same and more.' And I wasn't lying! Harry was the sweetest most caring person I have ever met. Harry looks up at me, we stare into each others eyes for what seems like forever. 

     Until Louis interrupts us by saying, "Okay lovebirds, we gonna eat or not?!"  

     Then Niall says, "Yeah guys, I'm starving!" We all laugh. It felt nice being around people who didn't judge me for what I did with a guy and who I hung out with.  

     I could smell the food, Alfredo. We were having chicken Alfredo. I never really realized it but I hadn't eaten till last night. We get our food and go sit out in the living room, we all watch a movie. I cheesy romantic that made me think that Harry's friends put him up to this.

Vote, comment, and fan please!!! Thanks guys!! :)