Chapter 41

I put the song that matches this chapter perfectly on the side so if you get the chance, listen to it.

Ari's POV 

     "Do you love me Zayn?" I ask. He sighs again, this time he's more upset.

     His voice cracks as he says this, "Yes, and I always will."  

Zayn's POV 

     No matter how much I love Ari, she loves Harry. She may be convinced now that she loves me. But it will all change, I can feel it. Her brain is acting up, messing with her, it's all because of the snow storm. The last time there was a snow storm this bad, she got in a car crash. She is traumatised and her thoughts are twisted and distorted. If I take advantage of this moment, it will only break me more... Especially when she comes back to reality after the storm. For now. I will let her believe what she believes, but I can't try and convince myself that she may actually love me. She doesn't. Simple as that. Actually, it's not simple at all. I still might actually have a chance with her, I can't lose her again.

     I rock Ari soothingly to sleep and whisper comforting things in her ear. This moment would be perfect if Ari's mind wasn't lying to her. Because at the end of it all, she'll forget me... Like always. My thoughts overwhelm me into a restless sleep.

     Ari walks down the aisle in a beautiful white dress that drags gracefully behind her. I can't be any happier to spend the rest of my life with the girl I have been helplessly in love with my whole life. The best thing is, you can see it on her face that she feels the same about me. When she reaches me, we repeat our vows to each other. We are both grinning from ear to ear. I am in love with her and I always will be. We finish saying our vows and I pick Ari up by the waist and kiss her while spinning her. I don't notice my eyes are closed until we stop spinning. I open then and look around and we aren't in the church. We are in a meadow... Our meadow. I'm wearing my tuxedo still but Ari is wearing a light and short, floral print dress. She runs away from me. I love this game. I always have. Because whenever I catch her, she's mine. She runs into the forest, I almost lose sight of her but I keep a close eye. She swerves through the trees with grace, where as me, I clumsily chase along. She's at a dead end unless she wants to run through the thorns. She laughs nervously as she realises she's trapped. I go to trap her with my arms but her petite body slides past me, under my arms and darts away. I chase. I laugh at her cleverness. I finally reach her, we are by a deep pond and she looks at me as I walk slowly toward her. I grin, knowing I have won. She backs up to increase the distance between us. Her foot trips over the other and she falls into the endlessly deep pond. She is not the best swimmer, but it seems as if she isn't even trying to stay afloat. I start to panic, I can't swim and the pond is, who knows how deep. Who cares? It's Ari, I need to save her. I dive in after to grab her but I can't find her. I start to panic even more, I can't hold my breath much longer. I finally spot long, chocolate brown hair. But when I try reaching her, I get pulled away.

     I sit up quickly, sweating. Thankfully that was all a nightmare. I have startled Ari awake.

     "Zayn? What's wrong?" She asks.

      "Nightmare," I say as I pull Ari in for a hug. Embracing her as much as I can. She accepts, and hugs me back.

     "Zayn?"

A/N: Longer chapter because I didn't post yesterday. And cliffhanger, lol not really. But some shtuff is gonna go down next chapter. IT'S GONE BE INTENSE! Oh and I wanna know if anyone had changed to team Zari or if your are Hari? Comment below, I know I don't always reply to your comments because there are a lot but I love reading them so please comment! :)