Chapter 38

Harry's POV 

      Is Zayn right? Is this all my fault? I walk over to the bed to where Ari is laying. She needs to be alright. I lie down next to her. I hold her in my arms gently, making sure not to hurt her any further. As soon as I get comfortable, Liam walks in.

      "Hey lad, you alright?" He says, actual concern in his voice.

      "Yeah I'm fine. I just hope she is," I say moving my head to direct to Ari.

    "Don't worry Harry. Ari is strong and she'll be fine," Liam says assuringly.

      "Thanks, can you occupy everyone right now and assure them of everything. I really don't want to be with anyone else besides Ari?" I say.

      "Of course," Liam says as he leaves the room and shuts the door behind him. I hold Ari close to me, and pray she is alright as I drift off in what seems like an endless sleep.

     Ari and I are sitting on my bed. She is wearing a white long sleeve and some grey, capri sweats. Her long, dark brown hair flowing down her back. She is smiling at me brightly. Her beauty just shines. I go to pull her in for a kiss but she vanishes.

      I am confused as she reappears by my door. I go after her, liking this game of a chase. Once I reach her at the door, she smirks and vanishes once again. I hear a giggle coming from the kitchen. A very familiar one at that.

       I dart there to see her standing there. With Zayn. He then pulls her in for a passionate kiss and my heart sinks. But I don't focus on my sadness, I focus on my anger toward Zayn. I start walking angrily toward Zayn, clenching my fists. Not only was Ari not surprised, she pulled him in for another kiss.

      That's where I stop in my tracks. My heart sinks.

      Ari starts to giggle and repeatedly say, "Zayn, Zayn, Zayn." The laughter turns into cries for help. I run to help Ari but she vanishes yet again.

     I wake up to Ari screaming Zayns name in her sleep. Oh no. I try waking her up nicely but she is kicking sporadically.

      Zayn barges through my room and runs toward Ari. He takes her from me. Just like he did in my dream. And he holds her, and whispers calming things into her ear. She slowly stops kicking and continues her steady pace of breathing.

      "ZAYN GE..."

     "Shhh! Harry, don't you think I wouldn't be here if she was yelling your name in her sleep. You know, there might be a reason she was screaming my name instead of yours," he interrupts, in a matter-of-factly way. I glare at him. But he is right. I feel as if her and Zayn are meant to be with each other more than her and I are supposed to. But if I completely thought this than that would mean I have given up on Ari and I, and I won't let that happen. Ari's mine, only mine. I will let Zayn get away with this, only this one time.

      Ari slowly wakes up. She's been crying in her sleep. She looks at me confused. Then she looks up at Zayn, who is holding her, and she smiles at him in relief. This makes me angry but I stay calm for Ari's sake. Thank god she's alright!

      "Ari!" I say with relief, "I'm so happy that you're okay, I thought you'd go..."

     "W-Who are you?"

A/N: I am in the process of making a trailer for this you guys and I am really hoping it turns out. I will put the link in a chapter when I finish it! Or if one of my readers are skilled and know how to make a trailer that'd be amazing! Especially if they made me one *hint hint* :)