Chapter 3

*WHILE READING LISTEN TO 'I WOULD'*

Ari's POV 

     "You have the cutest laugh," he says. 

     I look at the ground and I stutter as I say quietly, "No I don't..." He looks at me with confusion.  

     "Yes you do and don't lie." He says. I just look at him and smile. He was so adorable, and he couldn't be more charming.  

     "Do you need something more comfortable to change into?" He asks.  

     "Yeah, and if its okay, can I take a shower too?"  

     "Yeah, absolutely!" He says. "C'mon I will show you to the bathroom."  

     "Okay," I say with a cracked voice.  

     "This is my bedroom and then here's the bathroom connected to my room. Only bathroom in the apartment." He grabs some clothes from his drawer, some plaid sweats and a red t-shirt. "Are these okay?" He says, "if not I can go to the store and get you something new!"  

     "N-n-no this is fine!!! Actually more than fine, it's perfect! Thank you so much! Not just for the clothes but everything!" I say.  

     "Anything for you," he says smiling again.  

     "Why do you do that?" I accidentally slip out covering my mouth afterwards.  

     He laughs, "Do what?" He says smiling again but showing his dimples. 

     "That! Smile like you have known me forever?" I say slipping out again.  

     "Well you are gorgeous, sweet, adorable, all of the above. You are different from all of the other girls and you look like you have an interesting story to tell," he says. 

     "How do you know it's not a boring life story you hear every day?" I say smirking. 

     "Because mine just got intriguing."  

     We look into each others eyes until I break the silence by saying, "So uhm I'm going to go take a shower!" 

     "And I will go and make us something to eat, take your time!" As he says giving me a half smile this time, to show he was actually listening to the whole conversation and finally taking it in.  

     I go into the bathroom and lock the door. I look at myself in the mirror. 'I look like crap, how can he say those things?' I think to myself. I undress, and notice I still have bruises on my arms from when Jarred beat me. 'How could I be in such an abusive, one way, relationship?' I didn't want Harry to see but he gave me a t-shirt and the bruises were all up and down my arm. 'Oh yeah I have coverup in my purse!' Right then I remember something else, 'But my purse is on the counter... Shit.' 

     So I start the shower so he thinks I'm in there and I grab my towel and wrap it around myself just in case he saw me, he wouldn't see my arms. I quietly open the door, it squeaks as it opens and so I open it faster. Harry wasn't in his room so I quietly walk through. I peak out his bedroom door and nobody is in the kitchen and he said he was making food. 'Where is he?' I could see my purse on the counter just mocking me. I wait a few moments to see if he shows up. Once I think he is gone I dart for my purse, noticing my towel is falling as I run I just let it, I would get it on my run back. It's not like he's going to show up in the ten seconds I dropped my towel. Right as I grab my purse I hear someone jiggling the doorknob on the front door. I hurry as I grab my purse and rush to get to my towel. But it was too late. As the door opens, it's not only Harry, it's 4 other guys. Great!

Please fan, vote, and comment!