Chapter 27

Harry's POV 

     Zayn adds, "Poor Niall, at the wrong place at the wrong time. All of Harry's fault, like always." I glare at him.

     "Will you guys quit it already?" Liam says, "Ari is overwhelmed already and you guys are making it worse!" Zayn and I look to the ground.

     "Now c'mon, we need to get Niall inside and give him some ice," he says.

     We grab Niall and take him inside. We put him on Louis couch and give him a blanket. Louis comes walking out down the hallway, Ari trying to push past him. 

Ari's POV 

     We hear a bang and the cursing stops. Louis looks, so do I.

     Then we hear Liam's voice, "Really guys? Again?"

    What happened? I push against Louis and he still isn't moving.

     "Louis please!" I say.

     "Sorry sweetie, those puppy dog eyes don't work on me. Only the master cannot be hypnotised!" He says lifting an eyebrow.

     I let out an over exaggerated sigh.

     We hear the front door open and Louis waits until he hers voices. He walks into the hallway and I try to go past him but he doesn't let me. I can see him letting out a big smirk now. Niall is on the couch, Liam is putting a blanket on him, and Zayn and Harry are beat up like crazy. They both look up at me and their faces light up.

     Harry walks toward me and Zayn grunts in anger.

     "Ari, may I please speak to you alone," he says politely, grabbing my hand. I am shaky when he grabs me. He hurt me, not physically but mentally. I nod. I'm still upset with him.

     He takes me to the room I was in before and shuts the door behind us.

     He begins, "Ari, nothing happened between Taylor and I and nothing ever will. I promise, I would never. And I am sorry that I hurt you." I believed him.

     He said the words with such sincerity. I look up to him. Straight into his green eyes that seemed to change colours depending on his mood. We slowly get closer to each other until Harry roughly pulls me to him with his hands on my waist. He smiles and I giggle at his action. We start kissing lightly but then the more the kiss continues the more passionate and intense it gets. He pushes me against the wall and traps me in his arms. I run my hands on his stomach and up his chest then wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up so I wrap my legs around him as we continue to kiss intensely. A rush came through me as his subtle lips touched mine over and over again. The kiss slowly ends and Harry sets me down. He keeps me close though.

     "I'm glad we're back together," I say winking.

     He kisses me again and it's warm and familiar.

     We pull away and he says, "Me too."

     He grabs my hand and we leave the room and go to the living room. When Zayn looks at Harry and I, he frowns and he has a look of devastation in his eyes. He gives Harry a look and leaves the room. I don't want to hurt Zayn but we had something but we don't have anything now. I feel awful though.

     I whisper to Harry, "I have to talk to Zayn."

     He tenses up and his eyes turn dark. He knows that I have to. He gradually lets go of my hand but not before grabbing me and kissing me passionately. I give him a look of 'what was that for?' He shrugs. I leave and I go into the room I was in and find Zayn looking out the window. I close the door behind me.

     "Zayn, we need to talk."

A/N: I love you guys tons and if you love me back you will vote, comment and FAN!! <3 XX