Chapter 15

Harry's POV 

     I fall to the ground and hear Ari scream. She was right. 'For all we could know, he could have a gun,' she said not even two minutes ago. He shot me in the side. I was being stubborn before. We should have gone back to the apartment, I could have protected her. But being Harry, I had to put her in danger again. I lie there, hopeless, bleeding painfully. 

Ari's POV 

     Harry won't listen to me, Jarred is going to hurt him. I feel like crying, I don't want to lose Harry. He pulls out his phone and starts texting, the boys I'm guessing.

     "Harry, what are you doing, don't! Please don't! Harry!" I plead. He looks up at me sorrowfully and then I hear a loud noise. His eyes turn big and he falls. I scream from the terror I have just witnessed. I turn to see Jarred standing there, not menacingly, but just standing there with no emotion on his face.

     I get my iPhone out of my back pocket slowly without letting Jarred see. I keep it behind my back and unlock it praying Jarred doesn't suspect anything.

     "Forget Harry and come back to me Ari. I need you," he says with an evil tint to his voice. I dial 911 still hoping he doesn't see. I just let my phone take it from there. The police could locate me in my time of need. I won't let Jarred get away, I had to distract him not letting him hurt Harry anymore. I hold the tears in.

     "Never," I grunt out. Jarred walks around to the darkness so I can't see his face.

     "Why not honey?" He says huffing out. I have never seen Jarred this crazy.

     "Go back to hell, where you belong you psychotic jerk!" I say as I try to reach into my bag for my pocket knife. Jarred lifts up his gun and starts crying and laughing at the same time.

     He points the gun toward Harry, again, "We wouldn't want anything to happen to little old Harry over there, now would we?" He says getting ready to pull the trigger again.

     I start sobbing, "No, please don't, I will do anything, just don't hurt him anymore, please!" I say. I get the knife out. I have seen a few shows where they through the knife perfectly into the heart. I can do that, right? Seems easy enough. I just had to wait for the right time.

     "That's what I thought, now come here sweetie," he says laughing again opening his arms. I felt sick as I walked slow, really slow toward him.

     I have my pocket knife ready. I get close enough to smell the alcohol on his breath. We stop and look as we hear sirens.

     "YOU CALLED THE COPS??!!" He says screaming to me. He lifts the gun. I expect him to point it to me but he doesn't. He lifts it to himself. He laughs then pulls the trigger.

I love you my lovelies <3 Please be even more amazing than you already are and check out my other new One Direction Fanfiction called Autumn Love. Make my day and vote, comment and fan pretty please! Oooooo and how do you like the new cover?