Chapter 10

Harry's POV

     "That's a different story," says Liam worried with a twisted look in his eyes. "Is he gone? Did they finally lock him up for good?" I say pleased with myself.

     "Not exactly," Zayn says. I look at them with a confused look.

     Liam starts talking, "Well, Jarred was pretty messed up after you punched him all of those times but, Louis and I were still fighting. Zayn got in there as you passed out. Jarred punched him,"

     "Not that hard it just caught me off guard," Zayn says whining.

     Liam rolls his eyes and starts talking again, "Zayn didn't get the chance to stop Jarred and the prick made a run for it. Police are looking for Jarred but they still haven't found him."

     "Where's the nurse?" I say angrily grinding my teeth.

     "She in the hall-"

     "Go get her please," I say interrupting Zayn. He looks to the ground disappointed and walks out into the hallway of the hospital to get the nurse. A few minutes later Zayn walks in with the nurse.

     "When am I able to leave this room?" I ask a little impatient.

     "I can go ask the doctor if you're in good enough shape to leave," she says.

     "Can you please do that for me?" I say. She nods and exits the room. "What room is Ari in?" I ask the boys.

     "237," Louis says.

     Niall walks in. I can't tell him how sorry I am. He has a black eye. I felt awful for punching him. He was nervous though when he came to try and help me. He doesn't know when and where to be at a fight. Niall isn't that type of person.

     "Niall," I begin, "I'm sorry. I just didn't think I would have enough time to see you we're there and I needed to punch Jarred. It was completely accidental Niall. I am awfully sorry. Please forgive me?" I say with a pleading face. Niall keeps a straight face but then bursts into a huge smile.

     "How could I stay mad at one of me best friends? I know it was an accident. It's sort of me fault, I should have known," he says smiling his huge smile.

     "Thanks lad," I say. I needed to see Ari. It was painful enough to imagine the condition she is in but when I actually see her at least I can protect her.

     We all wait for about an hour until the doctor walks in and says, "Mr. Styles, you are ready to leave the hospital."

     "How soon?" I ask.

     "Let me run a few more tests to assure it," he says. I nod my head. They run a few test that take about two hours sticking needles in and out of my arms and legs.  

     I get dressed as fast as I can, ready to see Ari. I need to tell her I'm sorry, how I could have protected her, how I won't ever let that happen to her again. I dart to room 237, where Ari is. I walk in silently. It's dark and I can't see.

     "Ari, may I turn on the light?" I ask her. 'She can't talk!! Way to be Hazza,' I think to myself. I assume she is fine with it. I turn on the light. 'Oh my god. What have I done?'