Chapter 24

Ari's POV 

     "I'm sorry for the mess I have made," I say.

     "It's not your mess if you didn't make it," he says.

     I bury my face into Zayn's chest, blocking the heavy rain from hitting my face. He and Louis continue walking, to their car I'm guessing. The rain is hitting harder and the sky is getting darker. I'm soaking wet and I just realized how cold I am. I'm right about them walking to their car as soon as I hear the car door open. Zayn sets me in the car and buckles me up. Before he shuts the door, he kisses my forehead. Louis and Zayn get in the car, Louis driving, Zayn in the passenger.

     I am about to fall asleep in the back until I hear their lovely voices singing along to the radio. The two literally have amazing voices that hit the notes with such ease. I drift off into an uncomfortable sleep.

     I am woken up by someone shaking me and saying, "Ari, sweetie you need to get up. C'mon Ari please get up!" It's Zayn.

     There is a type of urge and worry in his voice. I flutter my eyes open in confusion.

     "Zayn, just get her in the house, Harry's going to be here soon," I hear Louis say.

     Zayn hesitates and then picks me up and carries me back into the not-as-heavy rain.

     "Zayn, why are you so worried?" I ask with drowsiness in my voice.

     "I-I'm not," he says, avoiding my eye contact.

     He carries me into a house. Finally out of the rain again but I'm freezing.

     "Zayn, I can tell when you're lying. And please, I don't want to see Harry," I say.

     "I'm not lying and don't worry I won't let that rat see you," he says. I gasp at his response. "Ari, just please don't question this. Everything will be fine," he says, assuringly.

     I nod. I'm more awake now. Louis follows behind Zayn into the house. I'm guessing its Louis' house. He shuts the door and locks it. 'Why'd he lock it?' I ask myself. Zayn carries me to a room with a bed and a bathroom. He sets me down on the bed. I look up at him.

     "Zayn, what's going on?" I ask.

     "Ari, please. There is a change of clothes in the bathroom and..."

      "Zayn... HE'S HERE!" Louis yells with uneasiness in his voice.

     "Just stay in here, stay safe," Zayn whispers as he kisses my forehead again and leaves the room, shutting the door behind him.

     'What's happening?' I question to myself. I look out the window in the room and hear loud banging on the door. Then I hear a familiar voice yelling outside of the door.

     "ZAYN! GET OUT HERE AND BE A REAL MAN!!"

A/N: Who is at the door?! I don't know... Just kidding. I obviously know who is at the door. I love you guys so much! Please vote, comment and FAN! :) xx