Chapter 18

Ari's POV

     "Okay! Are you sure you want to?" I say giggling at both of their excitement.

     "Of course," they chime in unison. Laurelle grabs my hand and pulls me into a chair.

     "Don't you want me to change first?" I ask.

     "No, that'll be last," Emma says.

     "Now just close your eyes and let us take care of you," Laurelle says.

     "Kk," I say.

      They do my makeup first. They then brush the tangles out of my wet hair and then blow dry it. I am not sure what they are doing with my long dark brown hair. You could do anything with it if you wanted.

~*~*~*~*~

       "K you can open your eyes. You need to put on your dress," Emma says.

      I grab the black dress, it fit perfectly around me. It was a strapless black dress. It was ruffled with black bow on the side. It was sophisticated, and it showed my curves. I go look in the mirror and I have to say, I looked amazing. They did eye catching colours for the eyeshadow and made a tiny wing at the end of my eyes with the eyeliner. It was gorgeous. And my hair had long waves that looked natural.

     "Thank you guys so much! I love it!!" I say and hug them both.

     "Oh you deserve it, and Harry is going to love it!" Emma says.

     "K let's go!" Laurelle says smiling. We were all excited.

     We leave Harry's room one by one. When I am about to walk out I notice I forgot my purse. I grab it to make sure I have everything. Yep! All ready to go. I walk out of Harry's room and all of the boys are standing there. Harry, Zayn, and Louis drop there mouths. Did I really look that good? I walk over to Harry and he is wearing stylish clothes like he always does. Emma and Laurelle are standing next to Niall and Liam. Zayn still looks uncomfortable. Everyone can tell Louis is excited to go see Eleanor.

     "K let's go!" Louis says.

     We all walk out to the street. It's dark out and there are two taxis waiting for us. Zayn, Harry and I are in the back of one and Louis is in shotgun. The other four ride in the other taxi. I'm stuck in the middle. Zayn on my left and Harry on my right. I enrtwine my hand with Harry's. But there is something wrong with Zayn. What was it though. Did he not like me? He probably hated me. Because sitting by me he looked the even more uncomfortable.

     "What's wrong Zayn?" I finally ask. Was I the only one who noticed something was up with him? I caught him off guard.

     "Oh uhm uhhh nothing," he says looking at me then looking away quickly.

     "Okay?" I say still confused.

What's up with Zayn? Tell me what you guys think in the comments!