Chapter 9

Ari's POV 

     As I choke, I ask myself, 'Where did Jarred go?' I come up with scenarios in my head worried. But as I do that, I blackout. 

Harry's POV 

     I wake up, trying to be calm this time so they don't put me to sleep again. I'm a little lightheaded as a sit up slowly. Not only Louis is in the room, Zayn and Liam are too. Niall, 'What happened to Niall? I practically took out all my energy on him with that punch... Accidentally.' The boys just look at me wide-eyed.

     I break the silence by apologizing, "You guys...," I say knowing I'm going to get carried away with this apology, "I'm sorry. I know I wasn't the smartest about this whole situation, and I should have been. You guys shouldn't have been involved with my problem, especially unexpected. It's just-," the boys start cracking up before I can finish. "What?" I ask confused and a little mad.

     "You think we were that stupid to leave you and the love of your life who has a psychotic, obsessed, boyfriend alone? Pssshhh, no," Louis says laughing even harder.

     "But, I thought you guys left?" I say obviously clueless.

     "Harry, we knew you wouldn't approve us staying because we're worried, so we pretended to leave, got in the car and just waited until we saw something suspicious, knowing something would come up. A blondey with a few scrawny friends walking a safe distance behind him was pretty suspicious to us. Knowing they were heading to your apartment, we waited until we saw his friends wait outside of the apartment building. We all got out of the car ready to kick some ass and then Niall gets nervous and stays behind. Since there was only 3 scrawny friends it was pretty easy. Especially in the small apartment hallway, many advantages. Until we lose Niall. Niall is gone, out of sight until something catches our attention. Jarred does a creepy laugh and I run into your apartment seeing you take the last punch as Niall is already on the ground passed out and you blackout, as you take all of what energy you have on Jarred," Zayn says as he finishes the story.

     "Is Niall okay?" I ask worriedly.

     "Yeah Niall is fine. He came to the hospital too and they just did a check up on him. He is a little jumpy. The doctor said his anxiety is high right now because of the fight. He is Niall. He just isn't into that stuff. And when he saw all of the fighting, seeing Ari on the floor, seeing you with such... Kill in your eyes. It just pushed him over the edge. So the doctors have him some medication that should help," Liam says.

     "So where is he now?" I ask.

     "Oh," Liam says giggling a little, "he's down in the cafeteria having some lunch." I nod smiling at Niall's obsession over food. Then my heart skips a beat, remembering the condition Ari is in and not knowing what happened to the... 'Boy' who did it to her in the first place.

     "Where's Jarred?" I ask suddenly serious, all the laughter and smiling stops as there faces also become serious too. "That's another story," says Liam worried with a twisted look in his eyes.