Chapter 36

A/N: Just a reminder; I really appreciate everyone who reads, votes & comments on my stories. I work really hard on them and I love that people actually read them. This chapter is dedicated to one of my great friends, Kayla because she talks to me at school about my fanfiction a lot and I just love it! :) She is a great writer too! You should check out her story!!! 

Taylor's POV 

     Before he can react, Ari walks in. Mission accomplished. Confusion sweeps over me as I see Ari smile. I look at Harry and he is just as confused at Ari's reaction as I am. 

Ari's POV 

     I get to the flat and I don't hesitate to get rid of my heavy bags. I set them near the door.

     "Harry!" I yell, not too loud. He is probably in his room. Excited to see Harold's face, I slide off my boots quickly and I scurry off toward his room.

      I open the door to see Harry, wet and wrapped in a towel. But there is someone else too. Taylor? In Harry's robe? She thinks it's funny. This little game she's playing. Just for the fun of it, I'm going to play along with it.

     Taylor and Harry look at me, for my reaction. To displease Taylor, I smirk. They look at me confused. Harry has an 'aha' moment and laughs deeply. Poor blondey is still confused. I walk up to her, keeping the smirk plastered to my face.

     "You can leave now," I say with a mature voice. She is still taken aback at my reactions so far. But some how, she comes up with the guts to still fight back. What's the prize? Harry? Because if it is, she lost him a long time ago.

     "You know," she starts twirling her hair in an annoying manner, "I am much prettier than you." Does that matter to Harry? No. He isn't selfish. She continues, "I am much smarter than you." I really do doubt that. "I am thinner than you." At least I don't starve myself. "And I am much better in bed," she finishes this by sending Harry a trashy wink, one similar to the one she gave him at the cafe. I'm done playing nice girl. I wince as her head snaps back to check my reaction. That sets me off. I punch right in the cheekbones and she falls to the ground. I lean down to whisper in her ear.

     "At least I don't sleep around." She glances up at me, fear in her eyes. "Now get out," I finish. She quickly scurries up to her feet and leaves.

      I look up to Harry. He is grinning, holding in a laugh.

      "That should keep her from coming back for a while," he says lifting an eyebrow.

     "I sure hope so!" I say, feeling on top for finally getting the chance to punch her. She was a dirty, scummy, and disgusting human being. She doesn't deserve Harry or his luscious curls. Now that I come to it... Why do I even deserve him? After all I have caused, do I deserve him? 

~*~*~*~ 

      Once I finish cleaning up the flat for our guests, I skip off to get ready. I stop skipping as I slip into Harry's room. He is ready but he is sound asleep on the bed, not even under the covers. I decide to tease him a little. I tiptoe over to the bed and lean my head right next to his ear. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. His curls fall so effortlessly down his face. His pink lips, his mouth parted open slightly. And his eyes closed sweetly. I give him light kisses down his jawline. His face is straight until I reach his soft spot... Right under his chin. I can feel his heart beat at random paces. He tenses up and I know he is awake. I continue to give him light kisses. I reach under his chin again and his eyes shoot open and he grabs me buy the waist and pulls me on top if him.

      He pulls me close and whispers, "I don't like to be teased." I start to laugh as he tickles me on the bed. I start laughing uncontrollably and he continues.

      "STOP HARRY!" I yell at him. Harry laughs at me and gets interrupted by a knock on his bedroom door.

      "Enough you guys! Haven't you traumatised everyone enough already?!" Louis says on the other side. Harry stops and we giggle at Louis.

      "Don't worry BooBear, won't happen again," Harry says to Louis while giving me a cheeky wink. I roll my eyes and get ready.

     As soon as I'm done getting ready I go out to the tidy living room and almost everyone is here. The only people who haven't arrived are Zayn, Liam and Laurelle. Which is surprising, knowing Liam is the responsible one. I say hi and greet everyone before I go to the kitchen to see Harry making popcorn.

      "Hey babe," I say giving him a wink, mimicking the one he gave me.

        I open the fridge to grab some cans of soda for everyone. As I turn around, I nearly drop the sodas. Harry is standing incredibly close to me, his hands tightly around my waist.

       He whispers, "Try and tease me again." I breath heavily. He looks insanely hot right now.

      "Once again, Nialler is going to have even MORE nightmares," Louis says walking in, grabbing the popcorn from the microwave. I shoot Louis a non-serious glare.

     "What about you Louis? Aren't you scarred?" I say a little too confidently.

     He puts his free hand up in the air, defensively. "Well I don't have to imagine what you guys are doing in there like Niall," He pauses and then smirks, "Because Eleanor and I do the same things," he finishes sending me an over-exaggerated wink. I gasp at his openess. 

     Louis and Harry let out a small laugh and Louis changes the subject, "Zayn, Liam and Laurelle are here, lets start the movie," Louis says walking back out of the kitchen.

      Harry and I walk out following, Harry helps me carry the sodas by taking practically all of them. I greet Laurelle and Liam and awkwardly greet Zayn. Why is it still awkward? I am snapped out of it as Harry and I sit on the love seat, setting the sodas on the table.

      My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I pull it out to see a text message. 'Severe Weather Warning: Blizzard and Ice storm in your area. Avoid travel.' What? This can't be happening. Not another blizzard. Not like what happened last time. No.

A/N: Hey guys I was just curious to know what your favorite song is from the Take Me Home album? Mine's Over Again <3 xx