Part 17 Late night conversations

As they approached his friends they saw Wairu fussing over something at Ditrix servo, noticing the energon and the scuffs on his previously poished armor. They tilted their heads in confusion.

"Ey your back, what the frag happend?, did u square up with the nobles or something?"

Ditrix shrugged with a chuckle "Kinda?"

Sator rolled his optics. "Just a few idiots trying to keep out partner to themselfs."

Dimwire choked on his drink, "They what?!. Did he honestly try to keep you away from them?. Sure he seemed like a stuck up aft snob but they rarely try to violently grab bots." He huffed. "Damn mech you should have commed us and let us know how serious it was becoming !"

Wairu smiled softly "Im tiny compared to them, i could have easily sneaked off sooner or later..."

Sator kissed his cheek gently. "You shouldnt have to do that. I believe you got the strenght to stand up for yourself, just look at how well you handled yourself in the end" he chuckled ". And if not we will come knock some sense into them if they refuse to listen to reason."

Wairu purred softly flashing a smile his way before turning back to Ditrix. "We really have to get you to a medic.."

He shook his helm. "Im fine really, i will just let it dry out."

Wairu grabbed his servo firmly making him yelp out in pain.

"Hm?" He glarred up at him."Like i thought, we are going to see a medic. Right now."

Ditrix huffed "Fine."

Sator chuckled, "Thats right put him in his place. I will be waiting  here for you."

Wairu could be heard scolding him as he walked off with him. The party of bots left chuckling in amusement.

"So... Wairu speaks quite alot about you. He told us what place he was in before he met you... We both are quite glad you pushed him to stand up for himself, the little twerp need it."

Sator took a long sip of his drink. "None deserves to have 'friends' like that. He seem to have taken what we said before to spark and gotten himself some really good friends."

Dimwires doorwings twitched, "Thats right. And even tho you and your Mate seem like good bots, we are keeping a close optic on you. You might have known him for a few vorns longer but we are still his friends. Like you said."

Sator nodded with a smile, "If we ever hurt Wairu in any way shape or form, you have our permission to publicy ridicule us."

Rundown chiped in before his friend could open his big mouth again. "So far you seem great for Wairu. The tussle before just proving more on the point."

Sators audio flicked, hearing his mate and partner approaching. Ditrix wings hanging low, a pout on his dermas as he spoke with Wairu.

Sator chuckled for himself, he knew Ditrix hated needles and that he had surely hid/clinged behind Wairu the entire time.

Sensing his mates glee over the bond he glarred at him puffing smoke from his vents. Audio fins flat against his helm.

As soon as he was in proper hearing range he could hear him cursing under his breath."Frag off."

They continued to speak with his friends about their journey to Cybertron and the conversation took a turn to their workpalce with Wairu. Telling fun stroies of what they did and how much Wairu talked about them. That made Wairu blush.

After a while Wairu could see Sator losing his focus on the conversation, having grabbed Ditrix armor and holding on, what seemed like very hard. As he keept looking him over he noticed a slight tremor in his armor.