Part 13 Life

End of 18+, safe to read from this point.

Wairu was the first to wake up in the morning. He woke up with a groan stretching, trying to sit up but finding himself trapped beneath something heavy on his chest.

He opend his optics looking down at himself, seeing a mess of black,purple,gold and cyan limbs. Slowly the memories started to return from their previous night and Wairu blushed, hard.

When he had brought them home he hadn't yet thought of the night after, being so caught up with thinking of interfacing. His blush slowly faded as he started thinking, maybe they wanted it to stay at what they had done last night and nothing more. But Sator had told Ditrix to stop at one point. And they was looking for an addition to their bond, hopefully last night had made them want to keep him. At least he felt that way.

Suddenly there was movement from the pile of limbs and Sator was suddenly cuddled up against his side.

"Good morning~" he yawned smiling softly as he looked up at him, but upon noticing his slight frown he sat up completely, looking him over "Are you alright? Is something the matter? Are you hurt?"

He looked him over worriedly, hoping their last  night activities hadn't damaged him.

Wairu calmed his troubled thoughts slightly and flashed him a smile "Im alright.."

Sator doubted for a second before he stretched "Alright..., i think we might need something to refuel with right away. Considering how much energy we spent last night. Especially you dear."

Wairu gaped slightly. But upon noticing quickly closed his mouth, a soft blush spreading across his faceplate and he nodded, Ditrix suddenly stirred , stretching with a groan and a shudder. Smacking his dermas a few times he looked up at them, a small smirk on his lips.

"What an amazing sight to wake up to."

He untangled himself from them with a few groans, slowly stalking towards Wairu on all fours. Tilting his helm slightly he kissed him gently opening his dermas wide in between the kisses.

Wairu moaned into the kiss, reaching towards Ditrix armor but missing as the others lips started to pull away, groaning in frustration as he was pulled away.

Sator huffed pulling him back holding his backplates. "Stop being a tease Ditrix. We are getting up for energon. We had plenty of fun last night so leave it."

He purred looking up at him "You never specified what type of energon~"

Sator huffed knocking him off the bed with a loud "CLANG!!" Followed by a long groan. "Ow..."

"Serves you right, you are dispicable, Come on Wairu lets get something to re-fuel with before he has the time to react."

Wairu nodded with a small chuckle at the display, getting up and accompanying Sator downstairs to the dispenser as he poured up three cubes, setting them down on the dining table.

Pulling out and sitting down on a chair, Sator sitting down in front if him. Quietly sipping on their cubes before Sator started small talking with him.

Ditrix emerging after a while and joining them downstairs , taking a seat next to Wairu he took the cube that was left. Resting on the table as he drank it tiredly.

Sator looked to Ditrix then down at his cube. Clearing his intake before looking up at Wairu with a soft smile.

"So... we had something we wanted to ask you.."

Wairu looked at them both a bit nervous "Yes?" He held tighter onto the cube, was this it?. Was this the moment they would say that there had been a lovley night but that thed didn't think they matched?, he prayed to Primus the mechs would want to see him again.