Part 26 Downtime

The monitors all over Cybertron crackled to life "Dear Primus and Unicron if you wish to see your beloved again you would do well to hand over your sparks and surrender. You know how easily things break around my ship." The feed switched over to Wairu who was laying bound on the floor, scratches and dents all over his usualy well keept armor. He was leaking energon in a few different places. Then the feed abruptly cut off.

Both Primus and Unicron was of course watching from the safety of their shrine. Primus trembling with rage. He grabbed ahold of his sword, throwing it at the holographic screen with a loud roar.

Unicron pulled him close by his chest plates. "Calm down. We need a plan right now. Save your rage for when we rip his fragging spark out."
Primus huffed looking up at him through tear filled optics, "Its not fair, ITS NOT FAIR!!" He pushed away from Unicrons grip. "We never should have put him in that position from the start!, we should have wiped his memory, as well as ours!. Better yet, never have gone to that matching event. Then none of this would have been this serious!."

He burried his helm in his servos "Its all my fault.."

Unicron put a servo on his shoulder "This is both our faults dont you dare to take it upon yourself to be the scapegoat. Spending time with Wairu has been the most joyful thing we have done in a long time. Forgetting it will be more painfull than helpfull."

Primus looked up at him "What plan of action can we take anyways?, we are doomed. Cybertron is doomed. I fear that this time they will succeed in reverting the cybertronian civilization back to the old days..."

Unicron pulled him close once more in a tight hug. "I might have something.. its going to use alot of precision from our part. And quite alot of courage on Wairus behalf... But we know he is a brave one.. right?" He looked down at Primus , gently putting his servo under his chin, tilting it up to make Primus look at him. Primus nodded slowly.

"Just... watch out for the sparkeaters.." Primus took a deep vent. His optics flashing open with newfound bravery. "I will tare this world asounder before allowing any more harm to come to him. "

~~~

Wairy coughed up energon, one of the mechs had kicked him so hard in the chest it must have broken something. He was so tired, he wasnt a fighter. He wasn't familiar with the constant onslaught pain, and every blow left him with teary optics as he cried out in agony.

After he had been kidnaped they had held him in a dark room, hanging in cuffs from the ceiling. They had asked him loads of questions that he had no knowledge to answer. It had cost him alot of pain when he couldnt answer it. Leading to him blacking out over and over again from the pain.

Now he woke up once more, groaning, he had hoped it just had been a nightmare. It was a nightmare, but an awake one. He looked around, he was in some sort of command hub this time, bots were all around him. One of them stood still looking out over the others.

He was still in quite the delerious state after being kidnapped. Why had they taken him of all bots?, they had asked about Sator and Ditrix. Well more about Primus and Unicron. But he had no answers to give them, he told them what he knew, but they wanted locations. Locations he had never heard before. Thoughts raced through his mind, trying to give them any information that would have stopped the beatings but he couldnt come up with any. He was scared out of his frame but his thinking keept him somewhat grounded to the hope that the elite guard or anyone would rescue him.

He listend as the bot who stood still spoke with something in front of him. He heard his mention Primus and Unicron, their beloved?, he huffed. As far as he knew he was no beloved of the Ancient beings if they spoke the truth that was, he was no Prime either. He coughed once more looking up at his captor. "You have the wrong mech, you see im not ancient enough to personally know the creator and destroyer, and i am no Prime."