Part 6 Blast

Primus was already running as the first sound of the boom hit his audios.

He looked around franticly trying to locate the source. Seeing a few of his priests running from a corridor that had the scientific room and weapon experiments. He cursed under his breath as he ran over to ask a preist what had happend.

"We all just heard a loud Boom from beside us, i think it might have been the science room?... i was a bit further away but i got hit by the shockwave rolling through knocking me to the ground. I am fine.. but some bots must have been closer.."

Primus patted his back "As long as you are not hurt, go fetch the medics. I fear we might need them."

The mech nodded running off. A steady stream of mechs and femmes where running/walking out from the big corridor. Primus making sure each and every one of them was alright.

As he got further down the corridor more bots started passing him with injuries, minor but injuries none the less. And that was not something he ever wanted in his shrine.

As he came to the opening of the sience room, the walls around it was blackend and dark thick smoke oozing out. Three mechs and femme where laying in the corridor. The femme trapped under a bigger mettal beam , and the two other mechs was coverd in heay mettal scraps.

Primus made sure they where councious, not moving the mettal object from the femme in case of any open wounds would start to leak. But making sure none of them was in too much pain. He still had to make sure no bots was in the room.

He made his way throug the thick smoke, coughing as it caught in his vents. He looked towards where the smoke had somewhat dispersed, a blastmark in the center of the room and the usual white walls was coverd black from scorching. He hoped none had been in here as whatever it was had exploded and left quite the destruction behind.

Primus seeing nothing that was in flames, he opend the window to clear up the smoke. As the smoke cleared slightly he saw what he feared the most.

A bot laying under a bunch of scrap mettal having been flung against a chemical table. Optics crackling, barely recognicable with the now blackend armor. He rushed over kneeling down removing as much as he needed, to see whom it was.

It was a preist from the group of bots who had been going with Wildframe. Primus carefully placed a servo on the side of his helm.

"Qill, can you hear me?..Whats your status"

Quills optics onlined fully for a few seconds before going back to its crackling state.

"Yes, ...Si-...re." He took a deep raspy vent.
"No..... Interna-l..," he paused to vent again."Dam- .. age. Stable..."

Primus optics darted around the room. If Quill was here the odds was great Wildframe was somewhere in this rubble as well, along with the other bots from the group.

"Qill what more bots was with you in the room?.."

Qills optics onlined again weakly. "Five.... Gruff,Silver..." A dry cough interuppted him "Astr-... ofix, Furax a-....nd. Wi-wild-... frame.. Sire."

Primus was on the verge of panic now, Five more bots in all that mess?. The smoke had cleared well enough for him to look around the room and he could not see a trace of a spark.

He tore around in the bigger mettal piles finding his missing preists and making sure they werent too banged up. But he still hadent found Wildframe and that was a big cause of concern.

The medics had come to help to dig them out of the rubble and get them to the med-bay.

Primus optics was burning with anger, the room was now compleatly clear of smoke. He stopped looking around seeing a speck of blue in the rubble.

He dug around in the pile finding what looked to be his arm. His optics widend in horror. If the blast was huge enough to rip off his arm... It became even more vital now than before that  he had to find him fast.

He dug in the surrounding ruble, something moving and debrish was sent sliding across the floor and the pile stopped moving.

Primus walked over kneeling down, removing a few peices revealing Wildframes faceplate.

He assesed the damage and took a vent of releife. "I almost thought i lost you there."

Wildframe coughed and gave a small smile.
"Your not... losing me that easy Sire..."

He had multiple wounds on his face, and as Primus started digging him out, seeing his injuries, he must have taken the brunt of the blast. His chest was bent in all odd angles, limbs twisted awkwardly as well.

He removed the last peice of rubble from Wildframe, picking him up extremely carefully and carrying him. The medics giving him a quick check over and making sure Primus headed towards the med-bay.

A trail of energon followed as he walked, gently placing him down on a berth. One of the medics came shortly after carrying his arm.

"Get some rest okay." Wildframe gave a slight nodd closing his optics, the medics getting to work on repairing him and the rest of his priest.

He walked up to one of his priests that was the least injured in the blast, sitting down on a chair beside the berth he was on.

"So, what happend in there to cause a blast that renderd eight of my preists to end up in the med-bay."

The priest took a deep vent "We just built a new energy converter and it kind of blew up in our faceplates..., We might have missed a wire or a converter connection?. Im not sure... As we tried starting it, it made this odd noise and started shaking and the next thing i see is Wildframe pushing Furax and Quill away from the energy core and it exploded..."

Primus nodded "We are looking into it right now. You where lucky none was offlined in that incident.... Wildframe is recovering, he was the most severely wounded. Everyone else will be cleared to leave in the morning."

"Thats good to hear.." The priest closed his optics. Primus nodded "I will let you rest now, it has been quite an eventfull day..."

"Yes Sire" He turned around in the berth powering down.

Primus headded off to watch the priests working on Wildframe. He was still concerned about any internal injuries he might have sustained from the blast.

He stood by watching the medics repair them for megacycles....