Dates

Wairu looked in the mirror, twisting his frame in all different angles so he could see all the spotless edges in his armor. Satisfied with the results he smiled at himself and puffed his armor out in satisfaction.

A day after the speed date he had gotten word from the agency. He had a match, and since he only had one checked, he knew exactly whos com he had gotten.

Once the agency had sent it over he had waisted no time in sending off a message. And that message had been the start off manny days of sending messsges back and fourth. They mostly just chatted about their likes and dislikes, crazy things that happend at work or funny memes and videos.

And one day he had asked him if he had time to go out for another 'first' date. A yes had been his response, and wairu had hoped he had picked the perfect spot. The newly opened six lazers. Being a concierge had its benefits, he had been fast enough to get his servos on two tickets. They had been extremely hard to come by, now that everyone looked to enjoy themself when times were stable.

But he had choosen it for a special occasion he knew Brigs would love... well hopefully would love.

The door chimed in notification that someone had arrived.

Suddenly becoming impossibly more self conscious he looked over his frame frantically trying to find flaws that didn't exist.

Taking a deep vent he gently tapped the doors to open for the visitor. Opening with a hiss he was presented with the well waxed and shining form of Brigd holding a small box in his servos. And a big smile on his dermas.

"Good afternoon, i got you a little something~"

A soft blush settled along his cheeks as he stepped aside to allow Brigs entry. "Oh you absolutely didnt have to, but thank you so much..." he gently took the box from his servos and opened it. His mouth slowly hanging open, his optics set on the one lonely peice of crystal laying on a soft mesh bed.

The crystal sparkling from the overhead light, it was a soft orange color. He knew exactly what that color meant, it was an old cybertronian tradition. And the crystal itself was incredibly rare to find, so he had to have looked quite long for it.

Wairu was at a loss of words at first, soon getting out of his daze he looked at him. "Thank you.." he embraced him in a tight hug and kissed the side of his cheek.

Brigs beaming happily as he rolled his shoulders, "I mean you fixed those tickets after all. It was the least i could do. And you know, living up to traditions." He let out a chuckle.

Nodding his gaze shifted back to the crystal in his servos. "It must have been incredibly hard to find, especially now after the war.."

Swaying his helm from side to side Brigs smiled sneakily "Well i used some contacts... but yeah even with their guidance it was incredibly hard to locate any shard at all. But!" He pointed towards the crystal Wairu held. "Tada!, found this lovely thing."

"It is truly stunning.." he put the box down gently on a nearby cabinet, keeping the lid open to display the crystal. "I would love to adore it a bit longer but im afraid we have to go so we dont get our driver upset."

Brigs pointed at him and nodded. "Yes that is right, shall we then?" Holding out a servo his way with a big smile. Wairu taking it and leading them out the door to the waiting private transport. Stopping as he opened the door and moved forward, the servo holding Brigs lifting up as he bowed softly. "After you my mech~"

All he could hear was a quiet laugh as he hinted him bowing shortly in the corner of his optics before stepping inside. Wairu following after him and taking a seat beside him they cuddled up.