Part 16 Party night

Wairu had commed both Ditrix and Sator every day, telling them about things that had happend at his work, venting his anger and happiness and letting them subtly know that he missed their company. Alot.

As the day of the party arrived, Wairus doorbell rang in a set of notes. Wairu laughing slightly knowing who rang his bell like that, he looked himself over in the mirror again.

He had polished himself to the uttermost perfection. Spending the entire cycle to get himself looking as presentable as possible to stun his suitors. Small golden details decorating the edges of his turquoise frame.

He nodded to himself in the mirror and walked to open the door. Upon seeing the two mechs his chest emitted a low rumble, standing there on the verge of gaping.

Ditrix and Sator was equally as polished, a undertone of metalic glittering just right beneath the polish. They where also adorned in a few new details. Ditrix had black decorations to match his secondary color and Sator had cyan accents to match his.

They looked more stunning than the night they had been at the cliffs.

Ditrix engine rumbled higher taking a slight step forward with a soft enticing purr. "Why hello there handsome.."

Sator yanked him back, carefully to not scrape his paint. "Get a grip.-" He cleared his throath and walked up to stand closer to Wairu holding out his servo with a short bow. "We are here to pick you up for the party sir~"

A calm and oddly seductive smile plasterd over Sators faceplate.

Wairu was sure he had been frozen for quite some time now. He blinked himself back and slowly took Sators servo. A gentle kiss planted on the top of it.

He could feel his faceplate going hot and he smiled locking the door behinde him. Joining into their little play.

"You are Welcome to escort me to the party my good mechs."

Sator pulled him close and made him trip over his pedes so he caught him in his fall, Wairu blinking up at him in confusion trying to make sense of what had happend. Realization dawning on him and he blushed incredibly much more.

Sator keept his calm and composed expression.

Wairu huffed "You sly little fragger."

Sator kept smiling "Watch your step dearest wouldnt want you falling too hard now do we?."

Wairu just stared at him, his faceplate had to be an entirely different shade by now. A deep frown taking place on his faceplate instead.

Sator gently stroked a servo across his cheek as he kissed him softly. Wairu whined without noticing it himself. Sator gently pulled away after a while, the sun shining of his armor , his optics sparkling like the brightest spark he had ever seen.

He had to reset his entire processor from the high. Blinking he looked into his optics again with the same frown, trying not to smile. "We have to go now.."

Sator pulled him up so he could stand,but as quickly he was finding his balance again he was gently pulled by the arm by Ditrix whom pulled him into a deep kiss as well. Gently biting his derma as he pulled away. "Your looking quite delicious~"

Wairu mumbled something under his breath and gently pulled away. "We realy do have to go now.."

Ditrix chuckled and nodded. They moved over to a sleek looking transporter and opend the door, Wairu looking at them in confusion.

"You fixed to have our own Private transporter?, you didnt have to.., it had to be expensive.."

They just smiled brightly. "We simply cant have bots glaring at your godly grace dearest.."