Rest your Spark

After Wairus decision they had walked home through the portal in silence.

Unicron had stopped once they had gotten completely through. Watching as Primus keept on walking.

Before he could get too far he grabbed Primus servo, halting him. Glancing back he murmured softly "Hm?"

"You can't let this get you down Primus, Wairu was only a date. Not a mate. It was a fifty percent chance it was going to work out regardless of us telling him sooner or later."

He lost optic contact with Primus as he turned his helm around again facing forward.

"We aren't meant to have another mate. We have eachother, it's enough. I just need some alone time for a while."

Pulling his servo away he walked out towards the gardens. Ratiu walked up to stand next to Unicron.

"He is blocking me too, I don't have any suggestions on how to ease his mind. Besides slipping some calming herbs into his cube?"

Unicron keept his optics focused on the way Primus had gone. Letting out a heavy sigh.

"Go ahead and do that, now time is the only thing that will tell us how affected he is. I will return to my shrine in the meantime. Let me know if you see any changes."

This time it was he who was stopped by someone holding his servo. Ratiu looking up at him with a straight faceplate.

"You take care of yourself as well. You are a good mate and did everything you could."

He pulled down at Unicrons servo to get him to his height before leaning his forhelm close to him.

Unicron looked at him softly before closing the distance and bumped their forhelms together. After afew seconds pulling away and making his way to the groundbridge room.

After making sure that Unicron went home immediately he shifted his focus back to where Primus had gone. Going up a flight of stairs and out on a bigger balcony, he looked out over the gardens and saw him sitting at his usual spot.

A Phoneix resting comfortably on his shoulder while he feed it.

Letting out a soft sigh he walked away to the refueling area to get a cube of highgrade. Picking a few minerals and herbs and crushing them, then mixing them into the cube.

The highgrade would easier hide the relaxants and not make it as obvious.

Making his way down stairs and out into the gardens, approaching the skulking god. The Phoenix was used to his presence as long as he didn't make a move to touch the bird.

Sitting down on the empty spot beside Primus on the bench he gently handed it over.

"Here sire."

Primus glanced at the cube before gently taking it.

"Thank you.."

He keept feeding the Phoenix, taking small sips of the cube in between.

"He was a good mech but he wasn't for you Sire."

A heavy sigh and Primus leaned further back against the bench.

"We deceived him from the start. There is nothing but my own judgment to blame."

Letting out a soft huff he looked up at the sky.

"Dont be too harsh on yourself, like you said before, None is perfect, not even you.."