Part 28

Qaru sat beside the berth on a chair, optics focused deeply on the datapad in his lap.

Wairu slowly cane to, it took some time for him to remember where exactly he was, but upon seeing the bot beside him and remembering who he was, the world around him slowly started to fall into remembrance.

He rubbed servos across his tired faceplate, Primus berth was divine to rest upon. He imagined it was just like recharging on the most expensive berth on cybertron.

But now had to get up and go back home. Desperate to be left alone and think about what he wanted to do concerning the two gods that still wanted him to be their Mate.

Qaru noticed Wairu moving around and slowy turned off the datapad and placed it downwards in his lap, turning to look at him with a gentle smile. "Good morning Wairu how are you feeling today?"

"Im all good thank you. Im ready to go home now." He wanted to be mad but the mech before him wasnt the one who had lied to his faceplate on several occasions. Sliding his frame over to the edge of the berth and standing up, stretching his arms high up with a yawn.

Sitting the datapad down on the chair Qaru bowed gently before opening the door, Wairu walked down the spiral stairs and into the big throne room waiting for him to show up behind him. He had no idea where to go after all.

Qaru stopped just slightly ahead of him, turning towards the mech. "Unicrons Adherent will arrive shortly."

He had to lift an optic ridge at the inquiry. "Unicrons Adherent?, why doesn't he come himself?"

The previous smile on Qarus dermas shifted to a straight one, "He would be here if his memories hadn't slipped him into such a bad memory loop when you spoke with him last. Altho if you really wish to see him before you depart we can gladly take you to his shrine?"

"Ah, im fine to just see Primus off." He didn't care if he didn't see any of the gods before he departed. It wasnt like he was eager to see any of them off after what they had done. But in the back if his helm echoed the words that had been unfiltered in their helms, the actions taken and the pure feelings poured throughout the temporary connection they had shared previously.

After a while of waiting Primus walked in with Unicrons Preist Dectus by his side, they were chatting about something and quickly brought and end to their conversation as they approached.

Primus had an ever so slight smile on his dermas as he spoke. "Wairu, I see that you are feeling better, you wish to depart already?"

He had to bite his tounge to keep from a snarky reply. "Yes there isn't anything here for me. I just need my thoughts with myself on my own terms."
As he spoke he froze up as he remembered something.

"My boss has no idea where im at and can't reach me. Im gonna lose my job for sure!." He groned draging his servos across his faceplate.

"There is no need to worry Wairu, Alpha trion has taken care of it from the moment they saw you on the billboards. As far as he is concearned you are at a medbay and recovering. You have this entire week off, all paid of course."

Wairu had to blink his optics, "Oh really?, thank you.."

Bowing his helm shortly Primus spoke softly "No worries... Unicron wishes you the best, and so do i." He lifted his helm up at the last part. Dectus bowing his helm along with Primus.

"Ah, send my thanks. And thank you."

He turned to face Qaru, but as he did the world around him spun out of control, everything going black.

He opened his optics with a groan, his frame hurt. Not alot but enough to be very uncomfortable when he moved. Taking the time to look around the room it dawned upon him where he was, back home. His expression quickly soured, he had been knocked out and taken home. The fragging audacity of those mechs.