c h a p t e r - s i x

Day - 3

The morning came early and Ahana had to push Aayrah away from her bed. She groaned and made her way towards the washroom. She loved roaming around but the one thing she didn't like was getting up early especially when coldness surrounded in the air. She lazily brushed her teeth while checking her mobile with help of another hand. She scrolled through WhatsApp and noticed she was removed from office group. She rolled her eyes and threw the mobile to side as she moved the brush in and out rubbing on her teeth. 

Ahana was all ready when Aayrah came out of the shower. She blew her hair dried immediately when Ahana informed about boys already ready and down in the restaurant for breakfast. She got into her simple basil coloured T-shirt and blue jeans but this time she accompanied it with her white warm sweater. She put the hair up into a high messy bun and got into her sneakers. She took her camera and small backpack considering they have to come back at this hotel in the evening and made her way out of the room as Ahana locked it behind them. She gave Aayrah a look and lecture about how she should get ready on time considering she is the one to invite Shivansh and Chirag with them. So she needed to adjust now which she hated but couldn't even blame Ahana for the discomfort.

Shivansh and Chirag were discussing something when Ahana and Aayrah got down into the restaurant. The buffet breakfast was set beautifully as the smell of freshly prepared food hit Aayrah's nose making her hungry all of sudden. She handed the camera to Ahana and made her way to counter directly. She filled her plate with bread toast and butter cheese omelette along with a bowl of mix fruits and watermelon juice. She balanced everything im her hands and made her way back to the table. She settled in front of Shivansh and beside Chirag who was on a phone call and she could tell it was from work. Ahana was busy filling her dish by standing in the queue. Aayrah looked at Shivansh who was looking into his mobile. 

"Good morning, Egghead," Aayrah said cheerfully. Shivansh rolled his eyes.

"Good morning, loudmouth," he said keeping it low. Chirag looked at them and gestured that he will be back. Shivansh nodded at him and went straight to look into his mobile without sparing a glance at Aayrah. She cut the omelette with a knife and fork and put the piece in her mouth. She took the bread toast and bite on it as she eyed Shivansh carefully. He still was scrolling through his feeds. She left out a sigh.

"It's in bad manners to keep looking into mobile when someone is sitting right in front," she said. Shivansh sighed and looked up at her.

"I would rather keep my head into this mobile and look rude or arrogant than try to have a conversation with you which will end up with me being frustrated and make my whole day worst," he said. Aayrah chuckled.

"Wow, you talk," she said taking a piece of apple in her fork and putting it in her mouth, "I am so touched to hear those many words." Shivansh sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

"So you won't talk for the whole day now? Considering you spent all words already on me," she asked further. 

"It's better to stay quiet," Shivansh mouthed more like talking to himself. But Aayrah heard him anyway as she let out a laugh. They stayed silent for some time as Aayrah kept munching on her food.

"What's the deal with the girl?" she asked after a few moments as it's impossible for her to stay quiet. Shivansh gave her a confused look.

"What girl?" he asked. Aayrah rolled her eyes and gulped the water to let the bread pass through her throat.

"Your girl, who left you," she said, "Were you like this with her as well? No wonder she left." Shivansh was slightly irritated with two things, one is hearing about Aditi and then, Aayrah's talking.